Poison Mystery surrounds the death of Bob Woolmer

amirkhan

Jamaican police officials strongly suspect that Pakistan's cricket coach Bob Woolmer might have been murdered, a team source from Kingston said today.

Woolmer died under mysterious circumstances on Sunday. He was found unconscious in his hotel room in Kingston and was rushed to Kingston University hospital where he was declared dead an hour later.

"The information we have is that the police feel he might have been murdered," the source said. Woolmer's preliminary post-mortem report on Tuesday had proved inconclusive and toxicology and other forensic tests were carried out by the medial and police teams.

Incidentally, on Tuesday, former Pakistan pacer Sarfaraz Nawaz had claimed that Woolmer had been murdered.

Nawaz, known for shooting off his mouth, told PTI that he was sure the match-fixing mafia was behind Woolmer's death.

Woolmer's death came a day after Pakistan suffered a shock defeat against Ireland and was eliminated from the World Cup.

lovable_mani

got my love
Jamaican police officials strongly suspect that Pakistan's cricket coach Bob Woolmer might have been murdered, a team source from Kingston said today.

Woolmer died under mysterious circumstances on Sunday. He was found unconscious in his hotel room in Kingston and was rushed to Kingston University hospital where he was declared dead an hour later.

"The information we have is that the police feel he might have been murdered," the source said. Woolmer's preliminary post-mortem report on Tuesday had proved inconclusive and toxicology and other forensic tests were carried out by the medial and police teams.

Incidentally, on Tuesday, former Pakistan pacer Sarfaraz Nawaz had claimed that Woolmer had been murdered.

Nawaz, known for shooting off his mouth, told PTI that he was sure the match-fixing mafia was behind Woolmer's death.

Woolmer's death came a day after Pakistan suffered a shock defeat against Ireland and was eliminated from the World Cup.

i totally agree with Jamaican police report.....
i know bob has been murdered......
no need to think who might have done this.........