PM Manmohan Singh and his "NOT AWARE OF" methodology

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Not aware of methods used by: India's PM Manmohan Singh.
'His standard answer to all questions'

16manmohansinghg8-1.jpg

BBC UK: Dr Manmohan Singh , the Indian prime minister , the renowned economist , the man who liberalized economy , the man who is only politician to feature in top ten list of most trusted man of India . Unfortunately the same man is NOT AWARE OF -- "His standard answer to all questions" regarding scams has been standard ones .’ I dont know’ , ‘I am not aware of it’ , ‘I didnt authorize it’.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s second tenure is jinxed. Manmohan Singh’s words were considered pearls of wisdom. But when one scam after another surfaced, his stock came tumbling down.

Things began with the preparation of the Commonwealth Games and climaxed to the 2G spectrum scandal, costing the exchequer Rs1.68 trillion. The ill-gotten wealth as a result of this was suspected to have gone into the pockets of Dr Singh’s ministers.

At the same time, there was also a disclosure that several Indians had stacked black money, $1.3 trillion, in Swiss banks. As many as 26 names of depositors were with the government, which refused to disclose them because of the understanding reached when the names were obtained.

No one accused Manmohan Singh of corruption. But no one believed his version that he was not aware of the scam. The general impression was that he knew everything and did not act.
-----------

So question is
How a P.M. is not aware of Anything?
Answer-
He suffers from Alzheimer and all political decisions are taken by Maino(italina madam sonia maino), the string puller.
So its natural that he doesnt know anything :)

mehnu ki pata madam toh puucho

Note - those who dont know wat Alzheimer means........

Alzheimer's disease (AD), also called Alzheimer disease
As the disease advances, symptoms include confusion, irritability and aggression, mood swings, language breakdown, long-term memory loss, and the general withdrawal of the sufferer as their senses decline. Gradually, bodily functions are lost, ultimately leading to death.
The cause and progression of Alzheimer's disease are not well understood. Research indicates that the disease is associated with plaques and tangles in the brain.