Picz Terrorist Attack on Mumbai!!!

Flames gush out of The Taj Mahal Hotel in Bombay following the attack by gunmen armed with assault rifles and grenades!!!

A gunman at the Chatrapathi Sivaji Terminal railway station!!!

Rescue workers struggled to cope with the flurry of attacks, which took place at similar times and at different places in the city!!!

Security commandos took positions against the terrorists at a building in the Colaba market area of Mumbai!!!

Commandos placed themselves in buildings, targeting the terrorists running amok below!!!

The armed men launched their attacks in brazen fashion, failing even to cover their faces!!!

onlycheema

Banned
Cool Guns....ak47 n heller koch submachine gun.
and NSG can't even drive them out 24 hours into the operation.What kind of joker country is this??

onlycheema

Banned
Sadly terrorists think karna saukha aa.

ATS chief dead.
NSG major dead.
14 policemen.
100 civilians.

A job well done.

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
and NSG can't even drive them out 24 hours into the operation.What kind of joker country is this??

I dnt mind..wat u saying ........but better watch your dis world "joker country" may b ur NRI....but somewhere u must be related to this country ..

onlycheema

Banned
30 October: Explosions kill at least 64 in north-eastern Assam
30 September: Blasts in western India kill at least seven
27 September: Bomb blasts kills one in Delhi
13 September: Five bomb blasts kill 18 in Delhi
26 July: At least 22 small bombs kill 49 in Ahmedabad
25 July: Seven bombs go off in Bangalore killing two people
13 May: Seven bombs hit markets and crowded streets in Jaipur killing 63

What next ??
Seven bombs...seven bombs...22 bombs...5 bombs....5 bombs....8 bombs.

Heaven on earth.

deepak pace

DJ_DEE
kidterra
user_offline.gif

jamman e Desi
100.gif

Dear kidterra

I think U r better then them .. So why dont you go and clear Them all??

THIS IS WAR .. ITS NOT A GAME

I wish ur not born in this..joker country .

Coze this joker country ..IS INDIA ..AND THAT where i am born ..

I AM PROUDE TO BE A INDIAN..JAA HIND..

Saini84

Elite
Pehla aho jaye mundya nu chakkoo....Dude I could have said so much to your above quoted lines but let it be, there is a diffierence between you and me, so I'll be decent. I wasn't born in India but I dont call it joker country. Tu apni mitti da nahi ho sakya te hor kise da ki hona tu. Secondly I agree with Deepak. And finally, you are heartless and pathetic who is praising guns from the posted pics but you don't realise people who died in these attacks, you don't realise the efforts those people are putting to save the hostages, UNLIKE YOU they are atleast doing something for the nation.
May Waheguru give peace to the fellow family memebers of the victims.

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
30 October: Explosions kill at least 64 in north-eastern Assam
30 September: Blasts in western India kill at least seven
27 September: Bomb blasts kills one in Delhi
13 September: Five bomb blasts kill 18 in Delhi
26 July: At least 22 small bombs kill 49 in Ahmedabad
25 July: Seven bombs go off in Bangalore killing two people
13 May: Seven bombs hit markets and crowded streets in Jaipur killing 63

What next ??
Seven bombs...seven bombs...22 bombs...5 bombs....5 bombs....8 bombs.

Heaven on earth.

so if u hav courage....y dnt u koin army...and see..how much dare...a man shld hav to fight !!

Hate Indian politicians ........not INDIA !

onlycheema

Banned
so if u hav courage....y dnt u koin army...and see..how much dare...a man shld hav to fight !!

Hate Indian politicians ........not INDIA !

Looks like patriotism is in your blood....why don't you join army???

I have more patriotism running in my blood but that doesn't make me turn a blind eye to what is wrong with indian police. raat de 4 wajey tere arge sivian chon ni langde hunde karde gallan courage diyaan !!!

Saini84

Elite
lmfao kid! Guys like you can only blab over the internet and thats all you can do. Rahi gal to believe on the facts that you provided above...nobody was interested to know what you or your family members did. Nobody actually gives a f*** over the web in anybody's personal life. You called our country a ''joker country'' and trust me nobody would like you even the Americans, and probably by now you should know it too. Because I am an born American and I love my India and people of India.

Let me tell you a short story there are 2 of friends who are cops both Indians, one Sardar and other is not wearing a pagh, but nobody likes him because he always talks rubbish abt his own country and that is why he was never given a raise and higher position but the Americans like the Sardar who loves his roots and culture and follows them, who is more attached and commited towards his own country India and not USA and still serving Americans. I hope you get my point. If not then please ask your grandpa who you claim to be the founder of RAW.

Talking about personal strengths I am not here to make a point to you or anyone else, YOU DON'T KNOW ME and nobody wants to know you, moreover I wouldn't like to praise myself UNLIKE YOU thats others job who has to judge you and praise you. So rather keep shut on comparing yourself and me. Because ppl like you are not worth it, read the comments others including me has stated against you and still more to come when ppl who visits this site read what you had to say. I feel sorry for you. God bless you.

onlycheema

Banned
^^That was good.NOT.

Man the look on ratan tata's face told it all.This operation should have been done within 10 hours.India has experience in counter insurgency operations like for 20 years.Top CEO's have died and many more will be revealed soon....it's a failure for india in military circles and to top it all no hostage freed.

Quote from a news clip
Code:
[FONT=ARIAL][SIZE=2]At the same time, however, the attacks need to be seen as an affront on a vulnerable India. Very little appears to have been learnt from the countless terror attacks that the country's urban centres have been subjected to in recent times. Hours were possibly lost in putting together a team of NSG commandos and flying them into Mumbai. Hours after the terrorists lined up foreign nationals in the hotels, the commandos had not even contemplated a storming in.
The security experts think that the task of putting together a NSG team and give them a go ahead for an operation should not have taken more than few minutes, given the established procedures that govern these forces.
The delay, hence, defies logic. Hours after the terrorists took a number of hostages, television connections to the rooms were not cut off, thereby possibly arming the terrorists with all the critical information that they should not have fed with.
These are grim reminders of the circumstances that led to the Indian Airlines plane IC 814 hijacking to Kandahar in 1999. Indian anti-terror strategy is refusing to come of age.
For the first time, we heard of a marine wing of the Lashkar-e-Tayiba, which reportedly was training near Karachi. We also heard of the intercepts and the phone calls to Pakistan. But these were never thought to be capable of targeting Mumbai, which in 1993 had been a victim of the terror material and men that came undetected through the sea route.
Could the results of the attacks have been worse? With more than 125 dead and about 300 people injured, it may not be a question that would be asked by many. But what still sends shivers down many spines was the fact that huge quantities of RDX was reportedly recovered behind two of the hotels under attack.
The costs have been immediately felt. The English cricket tour has been called off. The Mumbai stock exchange shut for a day. In the coming days, the tourism industry will also bear the brunt.
The government, on the other hand, has come up with its usual response -- denouncing the attacks and asserting that it would bring the guilty to book. All these incidentally have been parts of the unkempt promises of earlier times. 
The prime minister's promise of establishing a federal investigative agency is almost a year old. What stops him from setting up one still remains unknown. This time too he made that old promise. Very little continues to be spent on the intelligence wing of every State police department.  
[/SIZE][/FONT]

onlycheema

Banned

The guy hit the nail in the head......hate him but a concerned citizen criticizes like that....this is why this country remains a joker country !!!
NYtimes which till now never gave a headline to a attack in india has been running this story as headline for past 3 days.....you guys won't be able to see far because you are seeing the death toll...i have been in thick of things here and seen it and just fed up this joker country...now be a joker and all yell at me,hate me i couldn't care less...this remains a internet and i can always log off !!!

umang26

like a star!
the guy in the video speaks the truth! thats what has been happening all this time..specially in the last months

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
Looks like patriotism is in your blood....why don't you join army???

I have more patriotism running in my blood but that doesn't make me turn a blind eye to what is wrong with indian police. raat de 4 wajey tere arge sivian chon ni langde hunde karde gallan courage diyaan !!!

patriotism......hmm....bcoz in my whole lyfe....i hav hardly seen 2 out 100 ...good leaders.... who do best as they can !

& for joining ARMY

staright i will say....dat i dnt hav enough courage to stand hav WAR ....here on ...net...any 1 can say...that " i hav courage....i can fight..or bala bala...",........my Nanaji was in army....he used to tell me all true incidents that he faced in his life ! dat wat i hav respect for indian army...I hav been hundreds time on INdian border...where the wars go on.... n see the condition thr....n they r not illiterate...or they hav not another job.....many of dem r from rich families...who r fighting for INDIA...giving their life for US so dat v can be SAFE !

The guy hit the nail in the head......hate him but a concerned citizen criticizes like that....this is why this country remains a joker country !!!
NYtimes which till now never gave a headline to a attack in india has been running this story as headline for past 3 days.....you guys won't be able to see far because you are seeing the death toll...i have been in thick of things here and seen it and just fed up this joker country...now be a joker and all yell at me,hate me i couldn't care less...this remains a internet and i can always log off !!!

^^^^

dat wat m saying abt this corrupt minister......ppl lyke them n some citizens also...who keep saying bala bala abt India...but i dnt care....i accept that these ministers r just playing with ppl like a Game ... luk bak years after 1947..... m talking abt dat...no matter wat these politician r dng right now or from years..i dnt care...i hav faith for india in my heart..n it will remain forever..i cant forget shaheedi's given by great freedom fighters....i guess u not liv in India or may....but YOU R PROUD TO BE NOT INDIAN .......