Pakistan city hit by deadly blast

deepak pace

DJ_DEE
At least 16 people have been killed and some 70 injured in a suspected car bombing in the north-western Pakistani city of Peshawar.

The blast hit a heavily populated area outside a Shia mosque near the central Kissa Khwani bazaar.
It was not immediately clear who was behind the attack.
Recent violence in north-west Pakistan has included sectarian clashes as well as fighting between the army and Islamist militants.
The attack in Peshawar ripped through the bazaar, where people were shopping ahead of the Muslim festival of Eid.
Women and children are believed to be among those killed, and a number of people were said to be trapped under rubble.
"I was busy in Eid shopping when a powerful explosion rocked the entire area, I fell on the ground and saw cars and shops on fire," one witness told AFP news agency.
"It was like hell had broken loose."
The explosion left the narrow lanes of the bazaar strewn with human limbs and charred bodies, witnesses said.
A local hospital where more than a dozen bodies were taken was appealing for blood.
Congested lanes around the scene of the blast were making it difficult for rescuers to gain access, local media said

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
wat im goin to say is prolly gonna sound very harsh but i think its done on purpose to show da ppl around da wrld dat its not really them..da terrorists frm pakistan..who did da blasts in mumbai...cuz "look..its happenin in our country (pakistan) too.."