One of my friends died

J@tti

..Majajan..
We had to inform her parents. Her Dad passed away long time ago.. and she was the only child. What can I do for her mother?

News:
Speed and dangerous driving habits are believed to be the cause of the deadly collision on Hwy 63 which occurred yesterday at 3:30pm.

RCMP believe the Hyundai Accent driven by the deceased was traveling North bound on Hwy 63 at a high rate of speed attempting to pass vehicles. The female driver then lost control of the Hyundai as she was trying to merge back into the north bound lane. She was then struck by a Ford Taurus traveling south bound.

Shikta TALATI, age 23 of Edmonton, died at the scene of the collision. RCMP confirm that TALATI was the only occupant of the Hyundai.

The two occupants of the ford taurus, one male and one female (both 23 years old and from Red Deer) were seriously injured. The male was transported by Phoenix Helicopter while the female was transported by ambulance. Both were taken to the Fort McMurray Hospital. The extent of their injuries are unknown at this time.

grewalsandy

Jatt Jalandhary
bohat mushkil halaat ne.... bus ehi keh sakda k... ohna di muumy de kol raho te jinna ho sake haunsla devo.....

Filhaal te eho ji condition ch maa nu sambhalana mushkil hi hai par 1 gal jaroor kehna chahanvaga k as time goes by u must not loose contact with her... it realy helps...

pps309

Prime VIP
dats sad..........my condolence with her mom.
MAy god give strength to her mom to bear this pain.

pps309

Prime VIP
I will like to add that if you want to drive fast your cars should also be built like that. Hyundai Accent and fast driving is sheer non-sense. It does not look like a safe car to me.