One athlete opts out, and all comments blame India’s capabil

Jeet4560

One athlete opts out, and all comments blame India’s capabilities

Please read few typical Australian comments and post your thoughts as comments...not here but in the comments section of the provided link.
I am sure they have never heard or read India's capabilities
What an act of disgrace

Jeet4560

Re: One athlete opts out, and all comments blame India’s cap

I postes below comments @ 9:30 am 23/09/10, not sure if it will be published.

One athlete opts out, and all comments blame India’s capabilities, terrorists threats blah blah. What an act of disgrace.
I can understand education is one factor…I am confident that most who commented on India socio-economics have never heard of GDP (sorry, it’s not an animal), and extremely sure that never heard of Harvard Business Review or Wall Street Journal websites; let alone reading any articles, case studies or any discussion papers for the same.
Just remember things have changed, we are no longer in 19th century. I agree with you, it’s not easy to accept the facts.

Personally I have no hard feeling for Dani, it’s her decision to go or opt out of the games regardless of the reason.
Interestingly, Australian cricket team have different opinion; they feel absolutely safe, I wonder why?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Re: One athlete opts out, and all comments blame India’s cap

Well India got alot of good engineers and good resources to make those building in less time frame then it was to be completed. but because of corruption this all happend. out of whole money they were funded to make this thing happening im pretty sure they spent not even 30 % on building and rest into politicians and contractor's pockets.

This brings disgrace again to indian community because thats our government representing india as a whole!

This saying is true
Mera bharat Mahaan , 100 mei se 99 beimaan!