NY Assemblyman, Calls For Ethnic Profiling

pps309

Prime VIP
Anyhow most of the Sikhs are already being profiled at many US airports based on their identity. I believe this rule is not going to change anything for Sikhs.

Its official now....although india is not in the listed countries........but US released a list of countries.......who's citizens will be screened more than once (i.e patdowns) and subjected to extra scrutiny.

Meh is time USA wich an...jad meh aea c detroit incident toh ik din pehla mehnu kuch ni keha security ney.......

Par hun dekhdey an navey rules dey na tey ki kardey a.......jad vapas jaunga.

P.S - I dont have a problem with security but i do have a problem with the way its done. Jad meh aea c ohdo swab test kita c ehna ney......(ik bud naal tuhadey fingerprint tey kuch chemical laundey a then ohnu machine ch test kardey a explosives lai).

^^ I dont have a problem with that( a swab on my fingers doesnt bother me) or full body scanners(if implemented properly). However i do have a prblem with when they tell you to take of your pagg when they should have extra infrastructure(i.e puffer machines and full body scanners at every airport) in place to do things properly.

Naaley eh kanjar nu puchan wala hovey........who is gonna conduct the review of how law enforcement functions??????

We cant just give 100 percent authority to the law enforcements.........who's there to stop them from putting in innocent people to cover up their ass?

pps309

Prime VIP
^^ Don't worry nothing is changed for us, I travelled on Dec 29 from Phoenix. It was normal. The same screening procedure of using paper buds to collect chemical samples and all other things.

It makes you feel bad when you are singled out everytime for extra profiling. I guess, that is OK if our dignity is maintained during extra checking.

The thing that scares me more is, if some f***** jehadi disguise as Sikhs and do something. So, I don't mind going for some extra checks provided they do it respectfully.

At the end, we all would like to land safely :).

P.S.- In all cases, I will not let them take my turban down.