NRI Inderdeep Bains offers herself as date

prithvi.k

on off on off......
NRI scribe in UK offers herself as date to help Haiti

LONDON: Glamorous and enterprising Indian-origin British journalist Inderdeep Bains has offered a date with herself as a prize to help raise money for victims of the Haiti earthquake.

A chief reporter at the Slough and Windsor Observer, Bains, 26, agreed to being the top prize for the charity drive, with the proviso that male readers donate a minimum of 20 pounds each.

The innovative idea has caught the imagination of many people, and she has nearly achieved the target set.

The funds collected will be handed over to the Disasters Emergency Committee.

On her charity page she wrote: "Like many people I have been touched by new reports covering Haiti, which is facing a natural disaster of unprecedented proportion".

She added: "I hope people in Slough and Windsor will dig deep into their pockets to help us raise as much money as possible".

The winner will be chosen at random. The newspaper said both men and women were allowed to enter.
The winner will wine and dine with Bains over a three course meal at a luxury hotel ;)

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Re: NRI Inderdeep Bains offers herself as date to

^^ i was searching pic of her,but.....acha hogaya u find it,hope she is inderdeep only.... hmmm ab britain nri bros lets go for date with her i mean "The winner will wine(sharaab) and dine with her" ..lokah nah ta hun khul keh donate kerna..kamal hai yaar women power lolz

prithvi.k

on off on off......
update---

Small boy shames us all,Seven-year old raises £ 72 000 for Haiti

A seven-year-old boy from London who was aiming to raise £500 for the Haiti quake relief effort through a sponsored bike ride has raised more than £72,000

Charlie Simpson, from Fulham, west London, cycled five miles (8km) around South Park near his home to raise funds for Unicef's earthquake appeal.
His call for support touched the hearts of people around the world after he put a message on the JustGiving website.

Unicef thanked him "on behalf of the many children in Haiti".
On his JustGiving page, Charlie said: "I want to do a sponsored bike ride for Haiti because there was a big earthquake and loads of people have lost their lives.
"I want to make some money to buy food, water and tents for everyone in Haiti."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/8477345.stm

_47173535_0086049011-1.jpg

hats off to this kid.......

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
j koi kudi 2o rupee haiti aleya nu donate kare main date lai tyaar aaa.. te main out of hundreds and thousand cho koi ik winner ni kadna by lottery system.. me sariyaa naal date lai tyaar ae.. so girls donate dil kholke ..
rofl rolf rolf