Nothing wrong with auto-tune. It helps untrained singers like me: Badshah

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_fb64b7165de611e69d3561702936114d-1.jpg

Auto-tune came as a blessing for the untrained singers in the music industry. But the well-trained singers were not comfortable with the easy route. Now, rapper Badshah has weighed in on the debate.
This started the unending debate of whether Auto-tune is a boon or a bane for singers.
Giving his opinion on the matter, Badshah said, "I love auto-tune man. I don't see anything wrong in using auto-tune. It's not only us but it's quite a trend in the west as well. In fact, sometimes the song sounds better with this tool."

He continued, "Sometimes, a song requires an electronic feel which can only be provided with this technology. The song does not always sound good but it is a very helpful tool."

"Time has changed and artists release more songs in a short span of time and that's where the auto-tune steps-in. One doesn't have to record a song multiple times to make it better. Additionally, auto-tune helps untrained singers and rappers like us. I personally feel there is nothing wrong in using this technology and it is there for a reason", the Punjabi rapper.
Badshah is equally involved in independent music and Bollywood music and he revealed that he will soon be coming with his solo album in September.

After rapping for few actors in Bollywood, the desi rapper also expressed his desire to lend his voice to Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and John Abraham.