namastey london

addgelcat

fantastic, superb casting, mesmerizing romantic chemistry between lead actors, humorous, scintillating music, perfect story line up..........oh.ohji I learnt english. movie in short is about a UK grown girl JAZ (katrina) with parents of INDIAN origin (punjabi) The girl JAZ is very charming, beautiful and naughty at the same time refusing to accept any offer made by an INDIAN boy. JAZ considers herself to be a britisher and hopes to marry a GORA someday. But his father insists her to be in line with family traditions and wants her to marry an indian boy. Her father is not very orthodox and doent potray picture of a very ardent family traditions following person, in all he wants her only child JAZ to marry an INDIAN if she like him otherwise not. JAZ hooks up with her boss, A super rich britisher who was notorious for divorcing spree (married earlier to 3 women whom he divorced). JAZ decided to marry him but at the last minute her father take her to visit INDIA to undertake a clandestine operation (operation dhoolha dhoondo) but after meeting all the prospective grooms he is convinced that INDIA is full of boys who are no match for her angel. For a last try he visits his friends house in punjab and there is the entry of JATT - ARJUN SINGH (akshay kumar). His moves and attitude convince JAZ father that he would be perfect match for JAZ.................................louji shaadi bhi hogayi. ( rafta rafta song is rockingly picturized ) now how the story progresses...............I wont break the suspense! would JAZ accept ARJUN as her husband? if not then what will ARJUN do? IF yes what would the richie rich brit do? donno whichon kon JAZ de dil da jazz banu tussi ghud dekho............i am exhausted now it up to u to go to halls and watch the movie. A refreshing change indeed. "satsri akaal":wa

NyCzPunJaBiJatTi

•°o.NyCzPunJaBiJatTi.o°•
it was a really nice movie lolz but i thought it was rather too much waiting to finally get to the part where akshay comes in... took abt 45 mins of waiting to finally see him, and yea upen patel lookzz go0o0od wat a hottie hottie lol

sukhi89

!!!~TwAdI aPnI sUkHi~!!!
hey all,
the songs in the movie al reli gud!!!!!
upen patel luked fit.
overall a gud movie, maybe 9/10.

it a shame it didnt hav d@ "jingle balle" scene in it, i reli thought it wz part of da film.

tc sukhi xxx