Mumbai Meri Jaan

pps309

Prime VIP
First line which came to my mind after this movie is, "After a long long time I saw an excellent hindi movie with content".

Movie is carried very well, excellent work by the director. Movie do not have one fixed story, it is pick and poke into life of various characters but the transition of scenes from one character's life to another is very smooth.
No violence, no blame game, no nudity but still a gripping movie, viewer do not feel as if they are watching movie. Common Indian can relate himself to the movie and ofcourse mumbaikar's will feel themself as part of movie.

Movie very well exposes the police and news media in Indian Society.

Paresh Rawal's acting is really good, he filled good humor at time when movie is about to get heavy on viewers and also used some serious dialogue delivery to pass on the message.

Irfan Khan did a more of silent role with very few words coming out of his mouth but he did his part wonderfully. Great actor doesn't need to speak while acting.

K K Menon, Soha Ali Khan played their parts good.

Overall, a really good movie at the end with wonderful screenplay, direction and acting by great actors.

I will give 4.5 out of 5. I am going out to watch it second time soon.

MAVERICK

After Aamir..another character oriented movie...gonna watch it soon...and then there is "Wednesday" coming soon...
read the reviews..best performance by paresh rawal....
thanks for the review..looking forward to it.

pps309

Prime VIP
After this movie, I was thinking about Rang De Basanti and Soha Ali Khan. She did good part there and here also she has done her role very well.
She seems to be an actress with some content, not just any other skin revealing beauty queen.

Yes Dear, do watch it. I hope you will like it.