Monty Panesar.....the star Sikh of England...

Kav

Monty Panesar celebrated his belated Ashes debut with a five-wicket haul on the opening day of the third Test to lift England's spirits.Panesar, the first Sikh to represent England in Test cricket, claimed a wicket with his seventh delivery, bowling Australia opener Justin Langer with the last ball before lunch. The left-arm spinner took five for 92 as Australia were bowled out for 244 in their first innings.

~J@TT~

"Kise ton na GhaTT"
Kav thanks ..bro.

but seriously...no offence pls... but i read Monty Panesar as Matar Paneer ..te ohvi twice..
...no kiddin.... i think m outta my mind

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
cool representing ........... thats the spirit to keep one's identity (no matta who it is, not just sikhs) and sticking to it........beautiful

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
lol..yeah..i like cricket...eh match tad vekhya si...jad mein apni clinical placement te si.....sare australian patients dinning room ch beh ke vekh rahe si eh match:roll :roll ....mein vi naal hi beh gi...:roll :roll buh poora ni vekheya:w

pura kivein dekhdi......test match c.....5 din chalda aa.....:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll