Man injects sleeping wife with HIV in New Zealand

prithvi.k

on off on off......
An HIV-positive man infected his wife with the virus which can cause AIDS, as he injected his blood into her body while she was sleeping.

It is believed the man wanted to transmit the disease to her so that she would start having sex with him again, the Sunday Star times reported today.

The man, 35, admitted infecting his wife, 33, the first case of its kind in New Zealand, an offence that carries a maximum 14 years' of imprisonment.

In court documents, the woman described how her husband twice pricked her with a sewing needle laced with his infected blood.

She described how in May last year she discovered a sting-like mark on her left thigh and two days later she awoke to a stinging feeling in her leg.
During a routine check-up four months later she found she was HIV-positive and confronted her husband who admitted dipping a needle in his blood and pricking her with it.

"All he said (was) he was sorry. He said: "I used needles on you because I wanted you to be the same as me so that you can live with me and you won't leave me," she said.

The man discovered he was HIV-positive during the compulsory health checks done in New Zealand in 2004. But the woman and their children were not infected with the virus, the report said.

The woman said she wanted to maintain the relationship for the sake of the children but refused to have sex with her husband as she feared she would contract the disease.

Man injects sleeping wife with HIV - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

wat a rascal...wat punishment should be given to like this person !

Re: Man injects sleeping wife with HIV

30 years in solitary confinement with daily beatings to remind him of this horrendous crime. :thappar

batth saab

Batth Saab
Re: Man injects sleeping wife with HIV in New Zeal

bevkoof te selfish insaan eahje nu tan kutte di maut mar do chown ch khara ke ..sala kuta harami di aulad **************************************************************soh rab di je mere muhre le aaye tan mai eahnu chadna ni ...

umang26

like a star!

14 years max? u kiddin me? he should get atleast a life sentence..and should be pricked with the same needle every hour of his life!!!

prithvi.k

on off on off......

+1 to all above comments...

But the person didn't mentioned how did he got contracted with HIV.
Could be an old shaving blade also....

watever @ umang i don think any need for this... az may be he will die before 14 yrs....

P.s
like this case of pokeing infected needles was too much in pubs & even in theaters @ Goa and mumbai some 10 yrs back.. done by mostly youngsters frm business family...who some how got infected by HIV... so they think others too suffer, idiots... but now nothing like that ,thank god..

Re: Man injects sleeping wife with HIV

bewafa insaan

bewafa bewafa bewafa nikla haye tuuu
jhootha pyar jhootha pyaar kita haye tuuu:lol

wattaaaa retard.. befkuf ne ehna v ni sochea ki she was living with him even after he was infected with that virus.. ehda de life partner nu he infected with HIV purely coz of his sexual purposes :sleepy sarr gaya janta da

Rano

VIP

what a dumbass....khud te marna hi siga....naal hi apni wife nu vi infect karke, bacheaan da vi future kharaab karta...didn't even think about his kids...
his wife was living only coz of his kids...and he says that he did it so that she wudn't leave him. je chadna hunda te kadon di na chad dendi jad pata lageya siga....idaan deya nu taan:thappar