It was wrong on Mika's part to shoot with Kapil: Krushna Abhishek

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
mikakrushna647_052416100338-1.jpg

Singer-composer Mika Singh, who's an integral part of Colors' Comedy Nights Live (CNL), recently shot for an episode of The Kapil Sharma Show with West Indies' cricketer Chris Gayle and singer Kanika Kapoor. While he had a gala time shooting with his good friend Kapil, this has not gone down well with the makers of CNL and host Krushna Abhishek.
"Yes, I'm upset with Mika. He shouldn't have gone to The Kapil Sharma Show. They are playing games with us, but games won't work, content will," Krushna told India Today Online adding that Mika should have informed the makers before shooting for Kapil's show.

"Mika is like a child. But it was a wrong decision on his part to shoot for a rival show. He loves me, I know, but he took a wrong decision by shooting with Kapil," says Krushna.
Meanwhile a report in TOI says the makers are now contemplating throwing Mika out of the show and have sent a legal notice to both Mika and the producers of The Kapil Sharma Show. According to sources, CNL makers will have a final meeting with the singer to decide his fate on the show.

Mika had also said in one of the interviews that he's is a big fan of Kapil Sharma and his show and that Kapil's show is going to be number one.
"You all know that I am Kapil's brother. I am a big fan of his show and his timing as well. I have met him after a long time because three-four songs of mine have been launched. And the best way to promote the songs is through the best show -- The Kapil Sharma Show," Mika told IANS.
"Our bond has been there for the past 10 years. He loves Daler paaji (Mehndi) and I love him... It is good that both shows are working. Paaji's show is going number one, I've come on his show; what could be bigger than that," added Mika.