*** INDIA v PAKISTAN *** in Glasgow

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
weather permitting of-course in glasgow, scotland, 2morrow tuesday 10.30am UK time india play pakistan, we need ur moral support for both sides to give us a good game,, and may the best side win,,

i wish this 2 be india,,,,,,,,,,,,,,common,,, every1

77067-1.jpg

77071-1.gif

Charged-up Yuvraj Singh after leading India to a six-wicket win over South Africa, India v South Africa, 3rd ODI, Belfast, July 1, 2007.

Ăňģēľ

*Living*- *Di*- *Dream*?
man i am taking a day off from school to watch this match, as it is the greatest rivals ever, hope it goes all indias way with the bat,bowling, fielding,selctors, come on india ur fresh enough for another series win

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
man i am taking a day off from school to watch this match, as it is the greatest rivals ever, hope it goes all indias way with the bat,bowling, fielding,selctors, come on india ur fresh enough for another series win
yes thnxxxxxxxx dear 4 ur support,,
this match starts india time 3 pm tuesday 3rd july,,,
new york time 5.30 am,,,,
los angelas time, 2.30 am,,,
european time 11.30 am,,,, so be tuned,,, thnxxxx

Ăňģēľ

*Living*- *Di*- *Dream*?
yeah man don`t u worry about it i will be tuned in through out the match and never will miss a live thing at all, i will get back to u on wedensday then about the match, yeah 11:30 in england thx i will be turned to zee cinema on that time

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
yeah man don`t u worry about it i will be tuned in through out the match and never will miss a live thing at all, i will get back to u on wedensday then about the match, yeah 11:30 in england thx i will be turned to zee cinema on that time
GRRRR8,,
BUT 10.30 ENGLAND,,, 11.30 OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES,,, WEATHER PERMITTING OF-COURSE,,, karke match GLASGOW CITY ch aa

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
Attack at Glasgow airport does not worry the boards
India-Pakistan ODI to go ahead despite security concerns

The security situation in Glasgow after a car crashed into the main terminal of the city's airport on July 1 has not worried the Indian board (BCCI) or the team, Niranjan Shah, the BCCI secretary, said. India and Pakistan are to play a one-day game at Glasgow on Tuesday, the proceeds of the match going to the Prince of Wales charity trust.

"We are not going to be worried by the situation in Glasgow," Shah told Hindustan Times. "We will leave it to the authorities over there to judge the situation and advise us."Security is the responsibility of the home board and I'm sure they will take the necessary steps to ensure safety. The match will go on without any problem."
The Pakistan board (PCB) also confirmed that the security arrangements were satisfactory and that the match would go ahead as scheduled. "A match against India of any nature is always keenly anticipated and we are expecting a big crowd in for the match despite the security alert in Glasgow," Zakir Khan, the PCB director of cricket operations, told cricketnext.com. "We are just keeping our fingers crossed the rains don't hit the match."

The crash - suspected to be an attempted terrorist attack - has put Britain on its highest state of security alert and Glasgow airport remained closed overnight. But Shah said that the Indian team would fly into the city from Belfast, where they completed a series-win over South Africa on Monday, July 2.

76181-1.jpg

Asia XI cricketers Mohammad Yousuf and Harbhajan Singh chat during a practice session in the Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore, June 5, 2007

76213-1.jpg

Mohammad Asif and Mahendra Singh Dhoni celebrate the wicket of Africa XI's Loots Bossman, 1st ODI, Afro Asia Cup, Bangalore, June 6, 2007
75823-1.jpg

A jubilant Pakistan team after winning the Abu Dhabi series, Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 3rd ODI, Abu Dhabi, May 22, 2007
71257-1.jpg

Rahul Dravid holds the trophy aloft after taking the series 3-1, India v West Indies, 4th ODI, Vadodara, January 31, 2007
71143-1.jpg

Ajit Agarkar means business, sending back Chris Gayle off the first ball, India v West Indies, 3rd ODI, Chennai, January 27, 2007