India must bomb terror camps in PAKISTAN

deepak pace

DJ_DEE
As evidence of Pakistan connection to the Mumbai attacks piles up, India is hardening its stance. The Indian External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee has said that all options are now open, including a military one against Pakistan's terrorist strongholds. Meanwhile, the Pakistan government says it is open to a joint investigation into the attacks.

CNN-IBN debated on Face the Nation if India should target terror camps in Pakistan.

On the panel of experts to try and answer the question were former secretary to the Ministry of External Affairs and former ambassador to UAE and Iran, K C Singh; Senior International Correspondent CNN, Nic Robertson; Pakistani author of A Case of Exploding Mangoes fame, Mohammed Hanif; and Pakistani journalist Naseem Zehra.

At the beginning of the show, 90 per cent of those who voted in said yes, India should target terror camps in Pakistan while a minority 10 per cent disagreed.

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
Re: India must bomb terror camps in PAKI

:smirk .. . we r the ones living next to da border. .. training camps de lagde. . .

dey will always make sikhs suffer no matter wat

deepak pace

DJ_DEE

Thats TRUE ..
and we going to be most effected .. out of this ..

but today it was Mumbai before delhi ..then .. WHO IS NEXT may be PUNJAB...

and one more thing how you know that the traning camps are aside to PUNJAB ..

pps309

Prime VIP

:smirk .. . we r the ones living next to da border. .. training camps de lagde. . .

dey will always make sikhs suffer no matter wat
I don't think there will be war. Both sides are equally capable with same sort of nuclear arms.

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN

you mean kill innocent civillians-?????????--------- fer ohna ch te sade ch farak hee kee rahna---surly along with the terror camps, some innocent ppl will die 2

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

Thats TRUE ..
and we going to be most effected .. out of this ..

but today it was Mumbai before delhi ..then .. WHO IS NEXT may be PUNJAB...

and one more thing how you know that the traning camps are aside to PUNJAB ..

wat r u talking about???

pakistan's border is right next to punjab

so duh? use ur brain, pakistan has all the terrorists so then logically we r rite next to them . . .get wat i meant?

this is entirely my opinion, :an ignore it if u dont like it or hav any issues with it

mystique21

I dont get it..how do we go about destroying terror camps in pakistan? can we even locate the camps? and even if we know where the camps are, how do we reach them? and even if we do, do we think the pakistanis are gonna sit and watch while we destroy their terror camps.. I think they are gonna hit us back.. and its going to turn into a full-blown war.. and are we forgetting we have nuclear bombs now? its not gonna be like one of those battles of panipat kind of thing you know..i dont think i wanna die of nuclear radiation or anthrax and stuff