Imam of Jama Masjid, Bukhari beats up journalist in Lucknow

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Infuriated by an inconvenient question on the Babri Masjid-Ram Janmabhoomi verdict, the Imam of Delhi’s Jama Masjid Ahmad Bukhari slapped and punched a journalist at a press conference in Lucknow on Thursday. He even threatened to kill the journalist, a Muslim, after he asked Bukhari:
“Why you are trying to mislead Muslims when the revenue record of 1,528 indicates that Raja Dashrath palace stood on the (disputed) spot and after the high court verdict that it should be handed over to Ram Lalla (idols of baby Ram)?”

As soon as Abdul Waheed Chishti of the weekly Dastan-e-Awadh asked the question, Bukhari abused him verbally and shouted: “Shut up and sit down, you Congress agent. I will chop your neck off.”

As soon as the press conference was over, the electronic media swooped on Chishti for his reaction.

Bhukhari, standing in a corner of the hotel hall, watched for some time. His men tried to pull Chishti away from the TV cameras but were pushed away by the mediamen. That’s when a seething Bukhari rushed towards Chishti and assaulted him. The police have booked Bukhari for assault.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Re: Imam of Jama Masjid, Bukhari beats up journalist in Luck

cant put faith on them..history and presents says that like these people always change their tongue

this Imam bhukari says to that muslim reporter "I will chop your neck off.”

He should have been thrown in jail,,, long back but for the benevolence shown to him by successive congie Govts in center. He's no different from the Mirwaizs or Geelanis and is a security threat to the Nation.

Well this SYED AHMED BUKHARI(IMAM OF JAMA MASJID, DELHI) is Bastard Terrorist...he has issued a fatwa against entire nation ..!!!! he has publicly stated that should the Ram Mandir be constructed , he would personally engineer an economic blockade of Bharat by making use of unconditional help from the Islamic world.
Even this criminal has even publicly declared support for the actions of the Taliban for the destruction of the Buddha statues in afghanistan...that in islamic places idols or other religion cant be worshipped.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

eh oh hi hai jo Shabana Aazmi naal lad peya si ?

prithvi.k

on off on off......

yup.. oh hi ahh.
read this....
shabana azmi da interview to some news channel reporter in 2007----

Q-You have had a fatwa on your head for locking horns with Imam Bukhari

Shabana-When I spoke about the hijab, Imam Bukhari instantly said who is she to comment? She is not even a Muslim. She has no right to speak about the hijab. When he said all Indian Muslims should join the jihad in Afghanistan and I said to him on live TV that I would arrange for him to be dropped to Kandahar, his problem will be solved and so will ours, he said, "I don't listen to a nachne gane wali tawaif (I don't listen to a singing dancing nautch girl)." The TV bleeped out the tawaif part.....

lol gud reply by her

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

Indian Muslims need to pick their religious leaders carefully.