ICICI Bank- FRaud

pps309

Prime VIP
Hi ALL,

This information is for all of you. This is not a forward mail or cooked up story.
My parents are the victim in this case.

My parents have savings Bank account with ICICI Bank, Panipat Branch. They do not use ATM or do transaction from this bank so often.
They took out some money from ATM in the month of December, at that time balance left was over 2 lakh. Next time they went to took out money from ATM in feburary end and saw that only Rs 231 is left in account.
After reporting to Bank employees and checking statement it was found that money has been debited as ATM transactions. (Earlier SMS used to come for money depoisted or debited). For these transactions there was no SMS alerts as we used to get earlier for valid transactions.

Now interesting thing is that our ATM card is never lost or stolen. This clear shows that some guys made up another ATM card for the same account. There is surely a FRAUD going on. Without the help of Bank Employees how can that be possible.
When the same question is put across the Bank Manager he fled away from office seeking some meeting as an excuse. They are not at all co-operating. They showed teh clips of person taking out money from Bank and told my father that go, report to police and do whatever you want to do.

This is really bad, not at all professional and unethical.

I believe it is the responsibility of Bank to provide secure ATMs, not of the customer. WHY A CUSTOMER SHOULD SUFFER??

This is a thing of SHAME for ICICI Bank. Firstly ATMs should be secure, second even if mistake occurs they should accept it and try to rectify that instead of running away from taking responsibilty.

All of you please regularly keep checking your accounts, it can happen with anyone. I think bank is sleeping we only need to be alert. This is again an irony.

Thanks for taking out your time.

Regards,
Parminder Pal Singh

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
well totally unprofessional way hai icici waleya da is case ch...

legal thing is u should file a case wid da consumer court and u will definitely get da money back along wid fine charges also on da bank..

so plz go for it and teach dem a lesson..

pps309

Prime VIP

legal thing is u should file a case wid da consumer court and u will definitely get da money back along wid fine charges also on da bank..

Yes, my Dad is in touch with a lawyer. Lets see how it goes, I will suggest them about consumer court also.

nav-3

jime tutia ambar ton tara

aye haye guri ,badiya consumer court diya salahan dinna ,kite tu v tan kise theke te kase tan nahi kita c :roll:roll:roll:roll:roll

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Yes, my Dad is in touch with a lawyer. Lets see how it goes, I will suggest them about consumer court also.

haanji bai ji consumer court ch fast case resolve hunde te consumers nu hi preference mildi hai and yea dere decision is final and i guess it cdnt be challanged again

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Very sad to hear that paji.........i m gonna report all this to my uncle...lets see whats his feedback......

full_taur

PPS bai.. if they ahve the videos.. I think you should go to the media and try to defame the bank... yaar one of the advantages of media nowadays is that they can be with you if you are right.. so use that...

Also don't forget consumer court, I think lodging the case in Consumer court is free !!!

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala

yes, go to the consumer court...yesterday I was watching a program Sab Golmal Hai on India TV, n this same prob was faced by one person, whoz money was withdrawn frm the bank without his knowledge, the bank failed to cooperate, finally the person approached consumer court...so thts the best option for u....