I M Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!

prithvi.k

on off on off......
yeah gotcha....
isda english version

Members of Iran's feared Basij militia forcibly marry female virgin prisoners the night before scheduled executions, raping their new "wives" and making it religiously acceptable to execute them, a self-professed member of the paramilitary group said.

The anonymous militiaman told the Jerusalem Post that at age 18 he was "given the 'honor' to temporarily marry young girls before they were sentenced to death."

In the Islamic Republic of Iran it is illegal to execute a woman if she is a virgin, the former guard told the newspaper. So the government arranges "wedding" ceremonies to be conducted the night before executions, and prisoners are forced to have sexual intercourse with a guard.

Raped by her new "husband," a female prisoner is now fit to be put to death.

"I regret that, even though the marriages were legal," said the militiaman, who told the Jerusalem Post he had just been released from prison himself after freeing two teenagers rounded up during post-election protests.

Some of the prisoners in his care were drugged with sleeping pills to make them docile, as the girls in their custody always fought back, he said, fearing the night of the rape more deeply than their executions the following day.

"I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over," he told the paper. "I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her."

Report: Iranian Militias Marry, Rape Virgin Prisoners Before Executions - Iran | Map | News - FOXNews.com
Iran virgin prisoners raped for 'legal' executions | World News | News.com.au

--------------

well itz... Islamic reason behind this law.

The girls are raped because according to Islam, a virgin goes to paradise after death. So if they execute the girl while she is a virgin, she will go to paradise. That is unacceptable because the girl is a sinner, after all, that is why she is being executed. What is the use if a punishment where the convict goes to paradise? That will be reward instead of punishment.

They rape the girl so that she can go to hell instead of paradise
. :o:wacko