Hrithik's item number is better than mine: SRK

HoneY

MaaPeya Da LaaDLa
King Khan was in his hometown Delhi and in a candid interview he talked about comparisons with Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan, his item number in Krazzy4 and playing lover boy again at 42.

honey jasoos: Every time people talk about who is the number one actor in Bollywood your name comes up. You are constantly compared with either Aamir Khan or Amitabh Bachchan. Does so many comparisons bother you?

Shah Rukh Khan: There are two ways to look at it. One is that I don’t believe that whether it is Mr Bachchan or Aamir, who is a friend, that they believe in this number game. We all respect each other’s work. There is an old saying that only telephones have numbers, not movie stars. I have never really sat down and thought that X is number one and so on. There is no race, this is a creative field. So all this doesn’t bother me really.

honey jasoos: In the film Krazzy4, Hrithik has also done an item number after you did one. Do you think you were better and was there a need for Hrithik to also do one?

Shah Rukh Khan: As far as I am concerned, I told them that at the end of the day Hrithik’s dance would be better and it is so. And it will always be because Hrithik is an awesome dancer and actor. So, there is no comparison at all.

honey jasoos: In the film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, we have heard that you are again playing lover boy at 42.

Shah Rukh Khan: I would clearly tell you that no, I am not playing just a lover boy at 42. It is a different kind of film and I hope people enjoy it.

honey jasoos: You are wearing two watches, and I have seen you giving away watches on KBC. It just so happens that ‘mera time bhi bahut kharab chal raha hai to...’

Shah Rukh Khan: One is my own, which they (Tag Heur) gave me long time back and another one is being launched. So, I will tell the Tag Heur people to give you one. They are very big hearted and loving. (smiles)

honey jasoos: Thank you sir.

Reactions: 011

blingsingh

Po0Onjaabiiieeeee
ehnu enni khushi SRK nu mil ke nahi hoyi honi ..
jini laal batti mile te khushi hoyi aa :)):)):))
matlab vip bann geya munda