Hrithik is an amazing actor and dancer: Juhi

HoneY

MaaPeya Da LaaDLa
Mumbai: A buoyant Juhi Chawla is all smiles as her forthcoming release Krazzy4 is ready to try its luck at the box-office.

Honey Jasoos: Juhi, you are playing a psychiatrist in the movie. Can you really read a persons mind?

Juhi Chawla: I wish I could. No I can’t read minds. I am too normal for that.

Honey Jasoos: You teamed up with Rakesh Roshan for a film called Karobaar in 2000, which got delayed. Are you happy to break the jinx with this one?

Juhi Chawla: All throughout my career , I always wanted to be a part of Filmkraft film. I have tremendous respect for Guddu ji. I think he is a very good filmmaker.

Honey Jasoos: Out of all the three item numbers done by Shah Rukh, Hrithik and Rakhi, which one do you think is the best.

Juhi Chawla: I enjoy each one. Honestly, I think each one is special and has something special about it. Shah Rukh’s number Krazzy4 has really caught up. For the first time, when I saw it, I did not understand what was going on in TV. Next time you hear it, it stays with you. As for Hrithik, I have always found him an amazing actor and an amazing dancer. So having him do a number is a treat. Rakhi has her own charm.

Honey Jasoos: When are we again seeing you cutting an extraordinary role on the silver screen?

Juhi Chawla: I have an interesting role in Krazzy4. Another film, I play a gypsy, something, which I have never done before. It was brief but it was very colourful.