Harbhajan Singh to Tie the Knot with Geeta Basra

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Harbhajan Singh to Tie the Knot with Geeta Basra

############

Hot headed cricketer Harbhajan Singh fallen in love with Bollywood actress Geeta Basra and the couple is going to take their relationship to the next level. News flowing from every corner that Harbhajan has taken Geeta BasraHarbhajan Singh’s sister Sandeep Kaur’s wedding in Jalandhar. The family members greeted her full heatedly and seemed that everyone is looking forward to Harbhajan and Geeta’s marriage. to meet his parents at home. They too liked Bhajji’s choice and invited her to a private family function. She attended.

The family members greeted her full heatedly and seemed that everyone is looking forward to Harbhajan and Geeta’s marriage. “Friends of both Harbhajan and Geeta have been nudging them to formalise their relationship. When Geeta was invited to attend the wedding in Jalandhar on February 20, it was very much a meet-theparents kind of trip,” says a source. Geeta accepted that she had met Harbhajan’s parents. “Yes, I did interact with them in Jalandhar, but it’s not like it was just me and them. Several other guests were also present then,” she said. Geeta was also seen cheering for Bhajji and Mumbai Indians at the Brabourne stadium in Mumbai, “Mukeshji and Nitaji (Ambani, who own the Mumbai Indians team) had invited me. So what if I was cheering for Mumbai Indians? Am I not from Mumbai?” said Geeta.

Few months back When the actress was asked about her relationship with Harbhajan, she promptly replied, “Harbhajan is a very good friend of mine. But right now, I’m completely focused on my career.” ......
few months meh kya hogaya.... bajji da spin "doosra " da jadu chal peya :nerd

############

About Geeta Basra -

Geeta Basra(born on 13th March 1984),is a huge fan of Madhuri Dixit had this childhood dream of making it big in Bollywood. She was born to emigrant Punjabi parents in London, UK,but now resides in Mumbai.

This talented beautiful actress gave a stage performance when she was barely two years old. Since her childhood, she used to watch Madhuri Starrer films and tried to mimic her.
Geeta Basra was desperate to do the lead role in "Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hun" when it was planned. But she missed it as she was still in Portsmouth, UK at that time. The lead role in the movie was played by the stunning Antara Mali.

Geeta Basra moved to Mumbai when she was seventeen and joined the acting school as any other Bollywood aspirant. She joined Kishore Namit Kapoor's acting school, where the likes of Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik Roshan were trained.

She was first seen in Dil Diya Hai with Emraan Hashmi in 2006. And her second release Movie Train where she did some bold kissing scene ;) .. but both did not work well on boxoffice. lolzzzzz

She is also seen in the music video for the Sukshinder Shinda and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan song "Ghum Sum Ghum Sum", playing the love interest of the male protagonist.
Geeta also has a brother aged 15, Rahul Basra who lives in Portsmouth, England.