Greed for Green Card

onlycheema

Banned
In a remote village, surrounded by lush green fields, a rickety ox-drawn cart trundles along the dusty lane.
It is here that a British woman, who was on holiday with her husband visiting relatives, was killed - the apparent victim of a hit-and-run accident.
But her relatives in India suspect foul play.
"Her husband wanted to re-marry. He told her to leave him - she said, 'I'll die but I won't let him go'," her mother revealed.
She was one of the first to arrive on the scene.
"They beat her up. They dumped her in the ditch and made it look like an accident. They wanted to show it like an accident. There was no blood, no car and no tyre marks."
Despite a lengthy police investigation, charges are yet to be brought against the suspects in India.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | British Asians 'outsourcing murder'

onlycheema

Banned
This thing happened with someone i know, the loser wanted to leave the woman, and their damn child was already in college, yaar kadon samjh aauni aa ki green card hi sabb kujh ni hai duniya ch indian passport v hovey taa v koi rokda ni paise kamaun ton....rabb da shukar ni karrde ki khetan ch pasiney di thaan hunn mull da pain deyaa kamai da. Fir india aake daaj ch miliyaa gaddiyaan te likha lainde ne "putt sardaraan de" naal hunde ne 2 3 amrikan jhande california bay area.