Girl burnt alive by parents for being in a relationship with her uncle

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
A 17-year-old girl was allegedly burnt alive by her parents after they found out she was in a relationship with her pet uncle. The police is calling it a case of honour killing.
The horrific incident was captured on video in Bhopal's Hoshangabad district on July 31. The girl can be seen being burnt alive in her courtyard, and her parents appeared indifferent to the gruesome scene. The girl was leaving to meet her uncle when she was allegedly murdered.

WHAT, WHO AND WHY
17-year-old Aarti was in a relationship with her pet uncle Rakesh Sahu, 25, but her mother considered Rakesh to be her brother so she did not approve of their relationship.
"Aarti loved me and on the day of the brutal incident, she was coming to meet me at my home," Rakesh told Dainik Bhaskar.
A few days before the incident, Aarti's father saw her leaving Rakesh's place. In anger, he charged at Rakesh with his two sons, and a scuffle ensued.

THE INCIDENT
Rakesh's father and mother have told the police that Aarti's parents and brothers attacked her with a sharp weapon after which they burnt her alive in their courtyard.

A SUICIDE NOTE
Aarti's family, on the other hand, told police this was a case of suicide. Officials even recovered a suicide note from the spot where she was found burnt. It mentioned Rakesh's name and said he tortured her.
Eventually, police found the letter to be a fake, signalling Aarti's parents wanted to cover up their heinous act.

POSTMORTEM
The postmortem report has proven that Aarti was attacked with a sharp weapon and after that she was set on fire.
Her family is now under arrest and a case has been filed.