Family comes first for Ash

HoneY

MaaPeya Da LaaDLa
She may have the world at her feet, but for Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan, it’s family that matters the most.

No wonder then that the actress — who’ll next be seen in Pink Panther alongside Hollywood heavyweight Steve Martin and in Sarkar Raj with hubby Abhishek — is in no rush to sign every film coming her way, no matter how big the banner. In fact, the lady is even known to have resisted the temptation of biting into several interesting international projects to spend time with family.

And though the stunner’s doing a fab job balancing her personal life and professional one with great elan, taking time out to spend with hubby as well as juggling her family commitments as the Bachchan bahu, when not working around the clock completing her shooting schedules, Ash admits that it does get extremely hectic.

“Hectic is too small a word to describe the pace,” she laughs, adding, “Even before marriage I used to feel that 24 hours is too less a time and now it’s impossible to even think how many more hours or minutes would suffice in a day. Also now there is much more to consider when I’m planning my time. Lot more time management required. But it’s all good. I am fortunate to have a family that understands me and supports me unconditionally.”