Ex-Bigg Boss contestant accuses Salman Khan of destroying his career

Miss Alone

Prime VIP

Akashdeep20Saigal-1.jpg

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has been hosting the most controversial reality shows on TV - Bigg Boss for the past seven years. The actor has made headlines several times for his weekend conversations with the contestants. One of the most controversial seasons of all time was the fifth season which had the likes of Akashdeep Saigal, Pooja Bedi, Shakti Kapoor, Meheck Chahal and others.
Akashdeep, who got into a spat with Salman Khan on the show, recently accused the Sultan actor of destroying his career. Also known as Sky, Akashdeep hasn't been seen on screen ever since his stint on the reality show.
The actor in a conversation with The Times of India said that he doesn't hire a 'PR to destroy someone's career'.

When asked if he had moved on from the infamous spat he had with Salman Khan on Bigg Boss? Sky said, "Totally! But I don't know if he has. I never hired any PR to destroy a career. I don't have a petty mind. I don't take 10 people along with me to make myself seem more powerful."
Totally cut out from the Hindi television and film industry, Akashdeep is returning to Tamil cinema after almost seven years in KV Anand's film.