Captain Davendra Singh Jass is as great a hero

marine

Mann
Captain Davendra Singh Jass a 26 year old brave man sacrificed his life fighting Islamic Terrorists in Kashmir and yet ONE BILLION SELFISH AND THANKLESS Indians and our 24X7 Nuisance Channels have no courtesy to spare some time in his memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What A Shame!
Captain Davendra Singh Jass: An IIIT alumnus and student of Management gave up his lucrative career and choose to serve the Nation and this is how the Nation treats him?
Shame is the only word which comes to my mind.

captdevindersinghjassjpgw170h218-1.jpg

In the end, it was his passion for serving the country that remained the guiding force throughout his short life.

"I had a feeling since Saturday when one of his colleagues offered to convey our messages to him when I called on the day he left for action. It was his wish to die for his country. We believe in destiny," said a proud Sardar Bhupendra Singh, father of Captain Davendra Singh, who fell to militants' bullets in Sopore on Tuesday.

After completing his computer engineering from IIIT Allahabad and five semesters of MBA from GLA Institute, Davendra was selected in the Army in 2007.

His first attempt to join Indian Army failed but his second attempt was successful.

With only three months remaining for his degree, he was placed in a very good job through campus interview but instead chose a career with the Indian Army.

"When he informed me about his selection in Indian Army after receiving an appointment letter from a reputed company, we agreed to his decision," Singh, former general manager and unit head of Dabur India Ltd, said.

Speaking to mediapersons at his residence at Mahagum Mansion in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Singh recollected that Davendra had been a passionate boy since childhood. The only son of his family and only brother of his sister, a professor in Jamia Milia Islamia, Davendra took a decision to abort his MBA degree. "When the payscales were compared, the difference was found to be more than double but the entire family had to bow down before his will and passion," Singh said.

In December 2007, he was selected in the Signal Corps of Indian Army. During his two-year posting he was selected for the commando course. He visited his family when his grandmother expired last year. At that time he was posted in Kupwara. "Last Saturday he talked to me and informed that he would come on a brief holiday during the Holi festival. It was our last conversation," said the grieving father.

"At 7.00 pm on Monday, we were informed by his Commanding Officer that Davendra had sacrificed his life for the nation," Singh said. He was 26 years old.

The Pioneer > Online Edition : >> Martyr captain also sacrificed lucrative career

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Not just cpt devender singh..all 3 are great Heros

maro maro sab kahe per marna jaane na koi..ek baar aisa maro phir marna na hoyi

######
Salute to these great souls- Jawan Naik Selva Kumar, Paratrooper Imtiyaz Ahmad Thokar of first Para and Captain Devender Singh Jass ,Who lost their lives fighting terrorists in the gunbattle at Chinkipora in Sopore, jammu kashmir on 24 feb