Bulandshahr gangrape: She shouted 'Papa!' when NH gang assaulted her, father says

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
The father of the teenage gang-rape survivor said late on Monday that the rapists should be given exemplary punishment so that no one commits such a crime again.
"Papa!" was what the girl had cried out when her attackers tried to catch her," the tearful father told journalists. Talking of the most unfortunate experience of his life, the father of the rape survivor said he wouldn't be able to look his daughter in the eye.
He said they have been living in his current location for the past eight to nine years but could not go to the place because of the trauma and shame. "I have been staying at a friend's place since the day of the crime. Now, even he wants me to move out," he said. "We will have to change our house and also my daughter's school," he said.

He threatened to commit suicide if the investigation was not completed within three months. "My daughter is in a state of shock and has not eaten anything since the assault. We are trying to force-feed her. The girl and her mother are being treated." When the miscreants attacked her, he tried to save her but was attacked with a hammer. He said that during the medical test, the girl was asked inappropriate questions.
Confirming that the accused arrested so far were among the attackers, he said he suspected involvement of some local residents. He said when the car broke down he had heard one of them shouting, "Aslam, you wait! We are getting the tractor."