Britney Spears to marry and convert to Islam...

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Britney Spears to marry and convert to Islam !!

Troubled popstar Britney Spears is planning to marry her paparazzo lover Adnan Ghalib, and convert to his faith, Islam and move to Pakistan.

Britney has been telling pals how much she loves Ghalib, and that she is intent on tying the knot with him. She might take on a new Muslim name if that was the case. It is the usual practice for new converts to start a new life with a new Muslim name.

Britney has even been threatening to fake her own death to start a new life with him in Pakistan. A close pal revealed that the troubled singer wants the ceremony to be conducted by a minister from the Church of Scientology, adding that her whole clan is in a state of shock. Britney is said to have announced this last week on a beach in Mexico, where she fled by private jet with Ghalib.

Spears is believed to be adamant on getting married to Ghalib, despite several warnings from her close friends and aides. She's been told it would be an act of insanity to marry this man. She says she's doing it and she doesnt give a f**k what anyone thinks, sources said.

“We’re taking care of each other,” Britney said. “He’s the only one who understands me. It’s serious.”

People also question Adnan’s motives for getting involved with the troubled popstar. Many reports have claimed that Adnan is only after Britney to sell photos of the fallen popstar in various stages of undress.

“Adnan would make a careful show of putting down his camera to help her with bags or into a car,” a source said. “Over time she grew to trust him, and all the while he was giving her his card and even sending flowers.”

"Adnan's mother and father are very religious and go to the mosque every day. "They are strict when it comes to their religion and would never accept a non-Muslim into the family, let alone a white girl. “He may really have feelings for her”. “Adnan said they were talking about the future together and had a spiritual bond.”

Britney decided to wear the white lacy dress she wore to marry her, now estranged husband, Kevin Federline to go shopping for cars last week.

“They came in to get an estimate for a new car for him” a car salesman said. “He drives a rental car now. … He was looking into the different lease and purchase options for sport cars.”

The singer is also demanding a Scientology ceremony similar to that of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. She's not a member but is getting interested in the whole thing. A Scientology spokesman said that the Church of Scientology would be happy to provide a minister to marry Britney and her third husband.

Spears has been previously married to childhood sweetheart Jason Alexander for 55 hours and then to rapper Kevin Federline.

Spears' behaviour has become more bizarre in recent weeks. She claimed she was too hot for clothes and refused to get dressed during a three-hour bathroom stand-off with police, it has been reported. Police insiders said Spears spent three hours in the master bathroom of her home with her youngest son Jayden James after refusing to return him to Federline. When she emerged, she was in her panties and when told to cover up she put on a see-through dress.

The source said she screamed "don't cover me up ... I'm hot" when police tried to get her to wear a jersey. She allegedly screamed at authorities: "What are you doing in my house?" and "I don't need your help".

bibamunda

Elite
Britney Spears to marry and convert to Islam !!

Troubled popstar Britney Spears is planning to marry her paparazzo lover Adnan Ghalib, and convert to his faith, Islam and move to Pakistan.

Britney has been telling pals how much she loves Ghalib, and that she is intent on tying the knot with him. She might take on a new Muslim name if that was the case. It is the usual practice for new converts to start a new life with a new Muslim name.

Britney has even been threatening to fake her own death to start a new life with him in Pakistan. A close pal revealed that the troubled singer wants the ceremony to be conducted by a minister from the Church of Scientology, adding that her whole clan is in a state of shock. Britney is said to have announced this last week on a beach in Mexico, where she fled by private jet with Ghalib.

Spears is believed to be adamant on getting married to Ghalib, despite several warnings from her close friends and aides. She's been told it would be an act of insanity to marry this man. She says she's doing it and she doesnt give a f**k what anyone thinks, sources said.

“We’re taking care of each other,” Britney said. “He’s the only one who understands me. It’s serious.”

People also question Adnan’s motives for getting involved with the troubled popstar. Many reports have claimed that Adnan is only after Britney to sell photos of the fallen popstar in various stages of undress.

“Adnan would make a careful show of putting down his camera to help her with bags or into a car,” a source said. “Over time she grew to trust him, and all the while he was giving her his card and even sending flowers.”

"Adnan's mother and father are very religious and go to the mosque every day. "They are strict when it comes to their religion and would never accept a non-Muslim into the family, let alone a white girl. “He may really have feelings for her”. “Adnan said they were talking about the future together and had a spiritual bond.”

Britney decided to wear the white lacy dress she wore to marry her, now estranged husband, Kevin Federline to go shopping for cars last week.

“They came in to get an estimate for a new car for him” a car salesman said. “He drives a rental car now. … He was looking into the different lease and purchase options for sport cars.”

The singer is also demanding a Scientology ceremony similar to that of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. She's not a member but is getting interested in the whole thing. A Scientology spokesman said that the Church of Scientology would be happy to provide a minister to marry Britney and her third husband.

Spears has been previously married to childhood sweetheart Jason Alexander for 55 hours and then to rapper Kevin Federline.

Spears' behaviour has become more bizarre in recent weeks. She claimed she was too hot for clothes and refused to get dressed during a three-hour bathroom stand-off with police, it has been reported. Police insiders said Spears spent three hours in the master bathroom of her home with her youngest son Jayden James after refusing to return him to Federline. When she emerged, she was in her panties and when told to cover up she put on a see-through dress.

The source said she screamed "don't cover me up ... I'm hot" when police tried to get her to wear a jersey. She allegedly screamed at authorities: "What are you doing in my house?" and "I don't need your help".

nai fotomaan ch pehchani nai ja rahi.......