Bipasha Basu is a sweetheart, says TV star Surbhi Jyoti

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
tvserialquboolhaisurbhijyoti_58ea8418151-1.jpg

Surbhi Jyoti was last seen in the TV show, Qubool Hai. The show may have ended in January, but the actor isn’t complaining. “I was working continuously for three-and-a-half years. So, I am enjoying this break now,” she says, adding, “I’m chilling out, meeting friends and watching movies. These are some of the things I couldn’t do while I was shooting for my show.”
Recently, the actor was seen at her former Qubool Hai co-star and friend, Karan Singh Grover’s reception. Karan and Bollywood actor Bipasha Basu’s wedding reception took place on April 30. Speaking about the ceremony, Surbhi says, “We had a lot of fun. Karan looked so happy, and Bipasha is adorable. She is a sweetheart. She met everyone very warmly. She knew that Karan and I have worked together. I wish them lots of happiness.”

On the career front, Surbhi has been in the news for signing a web series with one of the television industry’s most popular names — Barun Sobti. “Barun is an amazing person. Even though we haven’t worked together before, we interacted during a photoshoot that we did for the web series,” reveals Surbhi. She adds that such web content is the next big thing in the entertainment industry. “It (the Internet) is the future. They (web series) are easy to watch and are very realistic. There’s no interference from the channel either. In fact, in a web series, there’s a direct connection between the show’s makers and the viewers. Hence, when Gul Khan (producer) asked me to come on board for this one, I was pretty excited,” she says.