Benazir Bhutto assassinated !

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
yea just read da news.. its a shockin nd sad news indeed

At 6:16 p.m. she expired," said Wasif Ali Khan, a member of Bhutto's party who was at Rawalpindi General Hospital where she was taken after the attack.
A senior military official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to comment, confirmed that Bhutto had died.
Her supporters at the hospital began chanting "Dog, Musharraf, dog," referring to Pakistan's president Pervez Musharraf. Some of them smashed the glass door at the main entrance of the emergency unit, others burst into tears.

may her soul rest in peace

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
ahhhhhhhh,, thats sad,, she only just got back to her motherland,,,,,,, may god rest her soul in peace,,
suicide bomber, must be dead before she died,,,,,,,, but there must be people who ordered the killing of atleast 2 people,, ( mrs bhutto & the bomber),,,,,,,may god punnish them,,,,,,,,this killing will not solve any civil unrest in pakistan,,,

HER SUPPORTERS NOW MIGHT GO ON VENDETTA

I HOPE IT DOESN'T COME TO THAT,, BECAUSE INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL BE HURT TOO,,

OH GOD PLEASE KEEP PEACE IN PAKISTAN,,,

because i have spent 2 weeks in punjab in pakistan,,

people there are so kind hearted,,,,,,,
meri saheli CHAAND MUKKADDAM,,,,,, all her family's there

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
1979 --- Father sentenced to death by pakistani govt.
1985 --- Younger brother killed by poison
1996 --- Elder brother assassinated by gunshots
2007 --- Benzair herself assassinated by gunshots

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
1979 --- Father sentenced to death by pakistani govt.
1985 --- Younger brother killed by poison
1996 --- Elder brother assassinated by gunshots
2007 --- Benzair herself assassinated by gunshots
,,oh my god,,,,,,,,,all of them,, political killing i am sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is this all true guri ji ???

why was her father sentenced to death ???

arpita

Prime VIP
allah maghfirat karay

innalillahi wa inna alayi raajiuun (islamic saying at death)

jis mulk ch mulk de leaders di security nahin os mulk da allah hi haafiz hai

very sad ehe khaannaan te tabaah hi hogaya....saareyan di enni violent maut hoyi :n

allah bakshe saareyan nu te jo ehe ghattiya kamm paye karde ne rabb ona nu neyk hidaayat davay

she wasnt my fave person par Pakistan layi bohot vadda loss hai on many levels...on the level of morality n humanity foremost....sirf Benazir di death nahin aa... balke it's an attack on the moral fiber and humanity in Pakistan jiste already batheyre attacks ho chuke....rabb bhala karay bas

sis tuhade question de jawaab ch benazir de father nu maut di saza sunaayi gayi si because he was found to be a corrupt leader and a traitor to the nation because he had authorized the killings of many political opponents (one of whose family filed a case on him, the result of which was saza-e-maut) but he also made many political opponents disappear, and had secret files on people in influential positions in Pakistan and he would use those files when he wanted something done te agla muhron inkaar kar deinda si

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
sis tuhade question de jawaab ch benazir de father nu maut di saza sunaayi gayi si because he was found to be a corrupt leader and a traitor to the nation because he had authorized the killings of many political opponents (one of whose family filed a case on him, the result of which was saza-e-maut) but he also made many political opponents disappear, and had secret files on people in influential positions in Pakistan and he would use those files when he wanted something done te agla muhron inkaar kar deinda si
wow,,,,, thnxxxxxx sis ji for this nfo,,,,,,,, aine saare crimes?? all in al he wasn't a good leader,,,,,,,,,,,,,

jahanzaib

**Jeem~Jatt**
Inna Lillahe wa Inna elahe raji'on
I burst into tears after long time, although me and my family has never supported bhutto's political views but i myself always honored her for being leader of larg numbers of pakistani people.I think it was not attack on benazir but on integrity of pakistan itself, because after her people in sindh will feel hatred towards punjab,

arpita

Prime VIP
wow,,,,, thnxxxxxx sis ji for this nfo,,,,,,,, aine saare crimes?? all in al he wasn't a good leader,,,,,,,,,,,,,

well see sis....there's a lot of controversy surrounding these crimes...some say that these werent actually commited and that he was set up...i dont think we can really know for sure cuz apne mulkan ch u know bohot convincingly fake evidence v kathha keeta jaa sakda so dunno if he actually committed those crimes but he was found charged and found guilty

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
Not really reshmi mutiyar, it was a military coup against him, and cases that were put against zulfiqar ali bhutto, many people have reservations against those charges.
thnx for the info dear,, i believe right or wrong, political leaders, live by the sword and die by the sword, our 2 countries india and pakistan have seen few leaders go that way,,

well see sis....there's a lot of controversy surrounding these crimes...some say that these werent actually commited and that he was set up...i dont think we can really know for sure cuz apne mulkan ch u know bohot convincingly fake evidence v kathha keeta jaa sakda so dunno if he actually committed those crimes but he was found charged and found guilty
yes i aggree with you siso, sometimes when some1 is good, will get on the nerves of the bad one,,, and as you said with the support of convincingly fake evidence ,, can be framed or set up to take the fall,,,,,,,,but that is history,, gone ,,,,, but siso, my fear now is,, the innocent AWAAM, getting hurt now,, in the violence, that has already started

jahanzaib

**Jeem~Jatt**

yes i aggree with you siso, sometimes when some1 is good, will get on the nerves of the bad one,,, and as you said with the support of convincingly fake evidence ,, can be framed or set up to take the fall,,,,,,,,but that is history,, gone ,,,,, but siso, my fear now is,, the innocent AWAAM, getting hurt now,, in the violence, that has already started

yes this is what me and i almost every pakistani is feared of, aftermath of bhutto's assasination, yesterday after her death riots took place and untill now 20 people have died.Today is friday and after friday prayer there are great chances of these kind of riots through out pakistan.
i was in coney island avenue, new york, which is also known as mini pakistan, and i saw people mourning here on her death.