Punjab News Bally Sagoo is back for Gurinder Chadhas new film

maansahab

--: MAAN SAHAB :---
To get you into the groove for Gurinder Chadha�s highly anticipated comedy �It�s A Wonderful Afterlife,� Bally Sagoo brings you the title track, �Stayin� Alive Desified.�

The ace DJ and music producer has put a desi spin on the BeeGees chart-topping monster hit of the 80s, �Stayin Alive,� to create the ultimate east meets west bhangra anthem of the year. Bally has also hooked up with Niraj Shridahar to produce �Disco Bhangra,� another feel good tune featured on the soundtrack, which is guaranteed to get you moving.
It�s not the first time that Bally has worked with Gurinder on her films. He also featured on the Bend It Like Beckham soundtrack with Craig Pruess and Gunjan on the song �Titles� and on �Noorie,� also featuring Gunjan.

Gurinder, who is known for bringing British Asian artists to the forefront, has long been a supporter the UK Asian music scene.
She said: �What�s wonderful is that artists I knew from the �Bhaji on the Beach� days have really developed and the tracks they�ve produced are outstanding. As a British Asian, that delights me. The British-Asian music scene has really revolutionised the music scene in India. They�re now huge artists in India, but they�re all people I�ve known for 15 years. It�s very up to the minute.
�But I�ve also got some lovely Western songs that audiences will recognise, and a very fun Bhangra re-working of �Stayin� Alive� that I asked Bally Sagoo to do because he fuses music so wickedly. I think everyone will love that.�
�It�s A Wonderful Afterlife� is a supernatural comedy which tells the story of Mrs Sethi (Shabana Azmi), a serial curry killer whose match-making efforts turn deadly when she tries to marry off her daughter, Roopi (Goldy Notay).
It will release in cinemas across the UK and Ireland on April 21st but until then it�s time to get you�re groove on and move to the sounds of �Stayin� Alive Desified!�