ATM Tip(Must Read For ALl Plz)

»SukhMani«

*Nirbhau Nirvair*
atm1-1.jpg

WHEN A THIEF FORCES YOU TO TAKE MONEY FROM THE ATM, DO NOT ARGUE OR RESIST, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE MIGHT DO TO YOU.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS TO PUNCH YOUR PIN IN THE REVERSE, I.E IF YOUR PIN IS 1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.

THE MOMENT YOU PUNCH IN THE REVERSE, THE MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE STUCK INTO THE MACHINE HALF WAY OUT AND IT WILL ALERT POLICE WITHOUT THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF.

EVERY ATM HAS IT, IT IS SPECIALLY MADE TO SIGNIFY DANGER AND HELP.

NOT EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THIS.

FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE YOU CARE FOR.

rickybadboy

YOUR PIN IS 1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.

THE MOMENT YOU PUNCH IN THE REVERSE, THE MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE STUCK INTO THE MACHINE HALF ...
:dn

It's Possible.. :kin

You enter wrong code nd money stuck into machine.. i think thr mesg.. show .
.enter correct pin code ... :-?

»SukhMani«

*Nirbhau Nirvair*
it is a Hoax, no such technology exists.

YOUR PIN IS 1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.

THE MOMENT YOU PUNCH IN THE REVERSE, THE MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE STUCK INTO THE MACHINE HALF ...
:dn

It's Possible.. :kin

You enter wrong code nd money stuck into machine.. i think thr mesg.. show .
.enter correct pin code ... :-?

ashea:arpita

ehe true info aa @dhillon ji

ATM SafetyPIN software is a software application that would allow users of automated teller machines (ATMs) to alert the police of a forced cash withdrawal by entering their personal identification number (PIN) in reverse order.[1] The system was invented and patented by Illinois lawyer Joseph Zingher (U.S. Patent 5,731,575). Contrary to a widely circulated hoax (see below), the system is not implemented in all or even most ATMs.

but yh sare atm's te aje implement nahi hoi hai ehe b true hai

source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATM_SafetyPIN_software

H4RVI SINGH

Prime VIP
nice info aa...but delhi vichh ta kai jaga ATM te guard hi nai hunde...and aes technology ta pata pehlu chor nu hi lagna aune sangi hi ghut deni aa gussey ch aake auda bhanve tars hi khajave :lol

♛Princess

Prime VIP
Main b aah parya c fb te 1-2 months pehlan :y
sach keya naman ne k aah info choran nu pehlan pta honi ,te pher fayde di jagh nuksan b ho skda :fp