हिंदू नहीं हैं, तो भारतीय नहीं हो सकते: भागव&#

राष्ट्रीय स्वयंसेवक संघ के प्रमुख मोहन भागवत ने रविवार को कहा कि जो लोग भारतीय हैं वे हिंदू हैं और अगर कोई व्यक्ति हिंदू नहीं है
तो वह भारतीय भी नहीं हो सकता। भारत केवल उसी हालत में तरक्की कर सकता है, जब हिंदुत्व के रास्ते पर चले। यहां संघ के हिंदू समागम कार्यक्रम के अवसर पर भागवत ने कहा कि हमारे लिए हिंदू शब्द का अर्थ किसी धर्म विशेष से नहीं बल्कि जीवन जीने की एक पद्धति से है।

उन्होंने कहा कि केंद्रीय वित्त मंत्री प्रणव मुखर्जी ने अपनी स्पीच में चाणक्य को उद्धृत किया था लेकिन वह पूरी तरह संदर्भ से परे था। चाणक्य ने जो कहा वह उस समय के लिए सही था लेकिन आज के भारत के लिए नहीं। आरएसएस प्रमुख ने अमेरिका और चीन पर भी निशाना साधते हुए कहा कि वे कई तरीके से भारत के हितों पर चोट पहुंचा रहे हैं। भागवत ने कहा कि एक तरफ जहां चीन घेराबंदी कर रहा है, वहीं दूसरी ओर पाकिस्तान की हरकतें लगातार बढ़ती जा रही हैं। यह सब भारत की दोषपूर्ण नीतियों के कारण हो रहा है।

उन्होंने कहा कि भारत को पाक की हरकतों से सीख लेनी होगी। भारत का बंटवारा सिर्फ शांति के लिए किया गया था, मगर आज वही देश हमारी शांति में खलल पैदा कर रहा है। दुनिया में आज एकाधिकारवाद का दौर चल रहा है। अमेरिका पूरी दुनिया में अपना अधिकार तंत्र फैलाना चाहता है। वह यूरेनियम और बेकार दवाइयां भारत में खपा रहा है और नहीं चाहता कि उसकी बराबरी पर कोई दूसरा देश खड़ा हो।

Re: हिंदू नहीं हैं, तो भारतीय नहीं हो सकते: भाग&#235

जो लोग भारतीय हैं वे हिंदू हैं और अगर कोई व्यक्ति हिंदू नहीं है
तो वह भारतीय भी नहीं हो सकता।

This is wrong

I m a sikh & m Indian too

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

भागवत ने कहा कि हमारे लिए हिंदू शब्द का अर्थ किसी धर्म विशेष से नहीं बल्कि जीवन जीने की एक पद्धति से है।

Some people believe that Hinduism is not a religion but a way of life.
Ex. We like to marry within our own Caste, Its our way. Nothing to do with religion.
I am and will always be a Proud Sikh but don't really disagree with what he is saying.
:pop

marine

Mann

The Meaning of "Hindu"
The word "Hindu" is a much-abused word in the sense that it has been used to mean different things at different times. For example, some
people even now, at least some times, use the word "Hindu" as a synonym for "Indian". In this sense of the term, I am certainly a "Hindu"
because I do not deny being an Indian. However, I do not think that this a proper use of the term "Hindu". There are many Indians such as
Muslims, Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians as well as rationalists, humanists and atheists who do not call themselves "Hindu" and also do not
like to be described as such. It is certainly not fair to convert them into Hinduism by giving an elastic definition of the term "Hindu". Besides,
it is also not advisable to use the word "Hindu" in this sense from the point of view of clarity. The word "Hindu" may have been used in the
beginning as a synonym for "Indian" [1], but, at present, the word is used for people with certain definite religious beliefs. The word "Hindu"
belongs to the category of words like "Muslim", "Christian", "Buddhist" and "Jain" and not to the category of words like "American",
"British", "Australian", "Chinese" or "Japanese". There are, in fact, many Indians who are not Hindus, and on the other hand, there are
many Hindus who are not Indians , for example, those who are citizens of Nepal, Sri Lanka and some other countries.

In other words, I assert that I am not a Hindu, because,
1. I do not believe in the Vedas, the Upanishads, the Puranas and all that goes by the name of Hindu scriptures, and therefore in avatars
and rebirth.
2. I do not believe in the varnashram dharma or varna-vyavastha either in the sense in which it is explained in Hindu dharma shastras
like Manusmriti or in the so-called Vedic sense.
3. I disbelieve in idol-worship.