ब्रिटेन में सिख दुकानदार की हत्या

ब्रिटेन के हर्ड्सफील्ड शहर में 4 किशोरों ने एक 63 साल के सिख दुकानदार पर हमला कर दिया, जिसके बाद गंभीर रूप से घायल दुकानदार ने
अस्पताल में दम तोड़ दिया।

ब्रिटिश न्यूज पेपर 'डेली एक्सप्रेस' के अनुसार गत शनिवार को 4 किशोर हमलावरों ने 63 साल के गुरमेल सिंह पर हमला कर दिया था। गंभीर रूप से घायल सिंह को अस्पताल में भर्ती करवाया गया, जहां उनकी मौत हो गई।

न्यूज पेपर के अनुसार सिंह की दुकान में शनिवार रात करीब 8.30 बजे हमलावर घुसे और उनपर हमला कर दिया। हमलावरों ने सिंह को घायल करने के बाद पैसे, सिगरेट और मिठाइयां चुरा लीं।

गंभीर रूप से घायल सिंह को हर्ड्सफील्ड रॉयल अस्पताल में भर्ती किया गया, लेकिन रविवार तड़के 3.30 बजे उन्होंने दम तोड़ दिया। सिंह के दुकान पर एक हफ्ता पहले भी हमला किया गया था।

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Sikh shopkeeper stabbed to death in Britain

London, Feb 22, 2010 (IANS) A 63-year-old Sikh man was killed in Britain's Huddersfield town after he was savagely attacked by four teenagers, the second attack on his shop within a week, a media report said Monday.

Gurmail Singh, 63, suffered head injuries when he was viciously assaulted by the hammer-wielding gang and died in hospital seven hours later, Daily Express reported.

The gang wearing dark hoods entered the convenience store at 8.30 p.m. Saturday and assaulted Singh. As he lay covered in blood, the youths took money, cigarettes and sweets.

Singh was taken to Huddersfield Royal Infirmary, but died at 3.30 a.m. Sunday.
'Gurmail was such a loving family man. We cannot believe this. We are all in deep mourning,' a relative was quoted as saying.

Debbie Riley, a 45-year-old eyewitness, said: 'We were just outside the pub in the porch having a smoke and we saw two boys running down the road. (Her partner) David said 'Oh my god its not Mr Singh again'. He ran over to the shop and there were two more inside.'

'I saw Mr Singh, he was lying with his legs bent beneath him and his head in the wine rack. I started first aid but then I realised it was a crime scene.

'The blood near him started off an inch wide and then went to a foot wide and went under the door into the store room. It was a river of blood,' she was quoted as saying.

Ian Davison, a neighbour, said that teenagers had tried to smash open the till during a raid at Singh's shop Thursday.

Davison observed that the drug problem among youths was 'getting out of hand' and added 'Mr Singh was a really popular, lovely bloke'.

Indo Asian News Service
http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20100222/884/twl-sikh-shopkeeper-stabbed-to-death-in.html