am concerned more about how my team plays: Yuvraj Singh

HoneY

MaaPeya Da LaaDLa
A day ahead of their crucial tie against the Mumbai Indians, Punjab Kings XI skipper Yuvraj Singh on Tuesday said he was not very worried about the run of good form the opposition was having over the last six games.

"Mumbai may have won six games on the trot but before that they had lost four matches back to back. I am more concerned about how my team plays," Singh said.

Punjab coach Tom Moody also said that their team needed just one victory, hopefully against Mumbai tomorrow, to be assured of a place in the semi-finals.

Punjab who are second in the league table with 14 points take on Mumbai who trail them by two points.

The devastating form Mumbai Indians opener Sri Lankan Sanath Jayasuriya in the last few games would be a cause for concern ahead of tomorrow's tie, Singh said.

"Sanath Jayasuriya is in form and there are three to four other batsmen in the team who we will have to watch out for. In Twenty20 one batsman can change the game and we will have to look to get them out early," he said.

The team has made plans to tackle the Mumbai opening combination of Jayasuriya and Sachin Tendulkar, Singh said.

"However, I am more worried about what will happen to the Mumbai Indians if our players Shaun Marsh and James Hopes form a partnership," Singh added in a lighter vein.

The Wankhede pitch, which has aided pace bowlers so far, was unlikely to do so tomorrow since the match was to be played in the late afternoon and would not have too much bounce, he said.