Akshay is a great kisser :Denise Richard

prithvi.k

on off on off......

Akki is a really good kisser and the sexiest actor

Former Bond girl Denise Richards has done some passionate scenes with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar in Kambakkht Ishq and says he is a good kisser.

Richards insists that no man in Bollywood can match his skills, reported contactmusic.com.

"Akshay was so down to earth and very genuine. He made me feel very comfortable, plus he's a good kisser! I can see why he's India's sexiest actor," said Richards.
She admits she struggled with the language barrier while filming her first Bollywood movie, but got a helping hand from her co-stars and hopes to do another Bollywood film. Releasing July 3, the film also stars Hollywood actors Sylvester Stallone and Brandon Routh.

akkikatrina_big-1.jpg

Well Katrina who has starred with the actor in movies like "Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gaye" and back-to-back hits like "Namastey London", "Welcome" and "Singh Is Kinng" is also all praise for the actor.

"I've learnt so much from Akshay and I learn so much from him about films every time we are on the sets. He knows so much about cinema. His career has really taken a great turn with the time he's spent in the industry," Katrina told.

Katrina, who is also appearing with the actor in movies like "Blue" (not opposite each other) and "De Dana Dhan", said: "In fact it was his wife Twinkle who recommended that I should be there opposite him in 'De Dana Dan'. So I was like 'wow, thank you!' but it's always a pleasure to work with him. You get to learn so much from him," she said.

Akshay's other projects include "Action Replay", "Komagata Maru", "Housefull" and "Helloo India".

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Re: Akshay is a great kisser :Denise Ric

i just thinks whatz her wife twinkle .. is thinking..yaar bade ache matur tah frank wife hai lolz