Ae Dil Hai Mushkil video: Anushka Sharma talks about her 17kg lehenga

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
anushkamushkilstairswearinglehengaaround-1.jpg

Even as Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) continues protests against the film, makers of Karan Johar’s directorial venture Ae Dil Hai Mushkil are leaving no stone unturned to keep the buzz around the movie going.

Sharing a behind-the-scenes video on Instagram, Dharma Movies - the production house backing the movie, revealed that Anushka Sharma wore a lehenga weighing 17 kilos in the song. Talking about her experience, Anushka says in the video, “So the lehenga was 17kg and then there was heavy jewellery. I looked like a beautiful bride but certainly didn’t feel like one. I had to walk up and down the stairs in that lehenga. It was very difficult. The clothes were heavy, everyone felt sorry for me.I had to walk on my toes and my calves were getting worked out.”
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who returns to direction after four years with Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has Anushka, Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan playing pivotal roles in the movie.
The film is also in the news for the threats issued against Pakistani actor Fawad Khan. Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) had demanded the replacement of Pakistani actors Mahira Khan and Fawad from their respective Bollywood projects Raees and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.