Aamir Khan: Yes Sunny, I will be happy to work with you

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Reacting to the outrage following Sunny *****'s interview with a CNN IBN journalist, where she was humiliated with a series of derogatory and offensive questions, actor Aamir Khan has now spoken in favour of the actress.

Aamir wrote on his Facebook page, "I think Sunny conducted herself with a lot of grace and dignity in this interview.... I wish I could have said the same about the interviewer. And yes Sunny, I will be happy to work with you. I have absolutely no problems with your "past", as the interviewer puts it. Stay blessed. Cheers. Aamir."

It can be recalled that the judgemental interviewer had implied to Sunny that she may not be worthy of working with an actor like Aamir Khan. Reacting to Aamir's support, Sunny blogged, "I think my heart just dropped seeing this!! Thank you so much for the support. It means the world and beyond to me!"

Excerpts from the interview:
Journalist: Do you think an Aamir would ever work with you?
Sunny: Probably not.
Journalist: Why?
Sunny: Because of my background.
Journalist: Would you want to work with Aamir?
Sunny: Of course. Who wouldn't?
Journalist: So you want to work with Aamir but he wouldn't want to work with you?
Sunny: I have no idea. You'll have to ask him.
Journalist: How does this reflect on you then?
Sunny: It doesn't affect me. I am still going to be an Aamir Khan fan. I am still going to watch all his films. I am a realist. Of course I have dreams.