4 Year old Girl Die in Washing Machine

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
A four-year-old girl in Southern California has died after climbing into a washing machine that began tumbling when her toddler brother hit its start button.
Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said Kayley Ishii apparently climbed into the front-loading washer on Monday afternoon.
Her 15-month-old brother either bumped or pushed the button to start the machine.
Amormino said the machine's controls were only 50cm from the floor and the start switch was a simple push button.
The girl was in the water-filled, tumbling machine for at least two minutes before her mother found her.
She died in hospital that night.
An autopsy found Kayley died of blunt force trauma and the death was ruled accidental.
It's not the first time a washing machine has been involved in a fatality: the mother of a five-year-old sued the makers of a coin-operated machine after the girl became trapped in the unit in 2005 and it allegedly started operating without coins.
Rebecca Hope Wagoner's mother had to use a rock to smash the door and pull her daughter out, suffering "extensive cuts ... (and) the horror of watching her young daughter die a violent death right before her eyes".
A British man was jailed for 16 weeks earlier this year for killing his dog by putting her in a washing machine "to teach it a lesson" after she made a mess.

Girl, 4, dies in washing machine

Kiiran

Elite
Re: 4 Year old Girl Die in Wahing Machin

ooh sad :( ... ive heard this happened to a girl before too .... when i was little one of my teachers told me