4 year old boy need help. Please read the thread.

Meri Maa Boli Punjabi

Meri Maa Boli Punjabi
4-year-old patient needs help
Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, January 25
A 4-year-old bed-ridden boy has turned pale and can hardly sit and talk. Suffering from renal cancer, Rajeev, a resident of Nalagarh in Himachal Pradesh, belongs to a poor family waiting for some good Samaritan.
Being son of a labourer, Rajeev’s family is unable to afford the treatment worth Rs 70,000. He needs to undergo chemotherapy, surgery and radiotherapy. Though the family had requested cancer care organisations for the help, the latter pleaded helplessness to bear such a high cost. The doctors at Sector 34 Kidney Centre, where he has been admitted, has also waived consultation charges for the child. Donors willing to help Rajeev can reach out to him at C/o Kidney Care Foundation of India, Phone 0172-3013245.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Chandigarh Stories

I know there are millions of people out there who needs help, but we dont' hear about them at all becuase media attention is all towards the news hot gossip news. I read this news, and I am going to send some money to my brother in India and askin him to send to this foundation for this 4 year old kid.

What i know from my few days of experience, this site has some really kool people, who won't mind giving away few dollars or few rs. who can for this little kid.

Just need to ring above no. You can do it or anybody through ur connections in India can do it. Up to you guys.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
thanx bro. i read dis news today bt parhke band karti akhbar te fer apne kam ch lag geya

bt read it here now.. dmaag ch strike kita...

hai koi hor contribute karan nu ta daso..

main pujaunga paise bache tak.. i will contribute jina main kar sakeya..

we can save him..

people plz reply j koi karna chaunda help

hmmmmm.....je main kise kamm aa sakda taan khushi hovegi.......je koi trust ya koi ajeha system hai ke kithe kush jama kara sakiyea taan das deo je.....main ik week di pay den nu tyar haan.......veer tu avde brother tu push lavin ke kis taran paise pahuchaavan main.......parmatma usnu tandrusti bakshe :pr :pr :pr :pr