3-year-old Living The Horror Of Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3-YEAR-OLD LIVING THE HORROR OF RAPE

Ludhiana March 19:
More than 30 hours after this three-year-old girl was raped by an unidentified "maniac", she is living the horror of the ghastliest act of crime every minute.
As if the beastly act of the rapist was not enough, he threw her on the roadside, leaving her to die. She was found profusely bleeding by a beggar, who brought her to the Civil Hospital late last night.
She spent the entire night in pain without her parents knowing about her condition. They kept looking for her and came to know about her in the evening only when they approached the Shimlapuri police and identified her. Too young to even explain the incident, this minor girl of Shimlapuri was cajoled by an unidentified man when she was watching TV with her elder brother at her neighbour's house.
She was not in a position to recall anything even today, lying in the hospital where she cried inconsolably, complaining about pain in her stomach. She had bruises all over her face and a swollen upper lip due to injuries. Doctors attending on her said she was in bad state yesterday. They gave her a packing to stop the bleeding. She was operated upon in the morning and her uterine tear was stitched with eight sutures.
The Civil Hospital staff said they were too shocked to see her condition. "Why this kind of treatment with children? Are we humans? " asked a nurse while looking after her. Her parents work as a rickshawpuller and domestic help. Her mother used to leave her with brother everyday. "I left at 12.30 pm and came back at 2.30 pm. My son told me she was missing.
We searched for her everywhere. But she was nowhere to be found. I could never imagine she was raped," said her mother. The Shimlapuri police has registered a case of rape against an unidentified person. Police officials said the act seem to be done by a maniac.

Source : Punjab Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.