25 yr old sex addict slept with 1000 men

prithvi.k

on off on off......
25 yearold sex addict slept with 1,000 men

A Brit woman, who’s a sex addict, has told how her insatiable appetite for sex drove her to sleep with 1,000 men.

The 25-year-old, who insists that her appetite for sex is nothing less than an illness, admitted that her addiction led her to turn towards the Internet as the hunting ground — no matter if the men turned out to be ugly.

“That’s another sad parts of this problem – my desire for sex overrides any quality control issues,” News of the World quoted her as saying.

“It doesn’t matter to me how it happens or what they look like and it’s a bonus if they’re well-endowed,” she added.

The customer service manager from Dagenham, Essex, who has failed to control her lust with hypnotherapy, SAA (Sex Addicts Anonymous) and anti-depressants, further said she’s been sex-driven since 17, when she lost her virginity.

She said: “It was like someone had flipped a switch. From then I just developed an insatiable desire for sex. I’ve done it with hundreds and hundreds of men. I don’t keep a tally because I’m not a **** – I am just satisfying a need.

Some couples just need a place. Even a street would do

“Most people who know me think I’m really sweet and charming. I don’t smoke, I hardly drink, I’ve never taken drugs, yet I’ve slept with nearly one thousand men.

“It’s like having dry skin: You know you shouldn’t scratch it, but when you do it just feels so good.”

Terri, 25, doesn't drink or smoke - but insatiable lust caused by a medical conditon drives her crazy

TERRI: "I've ended up with couples"

ADDICT: Terri's medical conditon causes her to sleep with up to a 12 men a day

SEX-MAD Terri Hunter has slept with 1,000 men, but says, 'I'm not a ****' - insisting her insatiable lust is an illness that's driving her crazy.

The 25-year-old customer service manager needs sex up to a dozen times A DAY and admits her addiction is out of control.

Randy Terri even trawls the internet for partners, agreeing to sleep with them no matter how ugly they turn out to be.

"That's another sad parts of this problem - my desire for sex overrides any quality control issues," said Terri, from Dagenham, Essex. "It doesn't matter to me how it happens or what they look like and it's a bonus if they're well-endowed."

Terri, who struggles to maintain a relationship because of her addiction, became a slave to love at the age of 17, when she lost her virginity.

She recalled: "It was like someone had flipped a switch. From then I just developed an insatiable desire for sex. I've done it with hundreds and hundreds of men. I don't keep a tally because I'm not a **** - I am just satisfying a need.

"Most people who know me think I'm really sweet and charming. I don't smoke, I hardly drink, I've never taken drugs, yet I've slept with nearly one thousand men."

And if there's no man around, Terri slips off to satisfy herself, even if she's at work. She added: "Other people have fag breaks, so I don't feel too guilty. On a bad day, I can have up to a dozen comfort breaks."

Terri has tried hypnotherapy, SAA (Sex Addicts Anonymous) and has been prescribed anti-depressants - but still can't control her urges. Her lustful thoughts would often happen during sessions with her psychotherapist.

"I was laying on the couch telling my shrink that I was turned on at the thought of sleeping with him. I was hoping he'd jump on top of me and we'd have sex!
Toys

"I've been on nights out where I've ended up in the bedroom with married couples. Often I'll bring some sex toys with me, or I'll ask them to bring some along. I am looking for complete satisfaction."

Despite her bed-hopping, Terri has managed to stay faithful to her current boyfriend, Wayne, for two months. But she says: "I know that my appetite will probably wreck this relationship like it has done to all the rest.

"Men can't cope with my sex drive. I've ended up having sex with a their mates before - I was that desperate for it.

"It's like having dry skin: You know you shouldn't scratch it, but when you do it just feels so good."