17 year old Gursikhboy from Delhi youngest indian to climb

Miss Alone

Prime VIP

courageous story of 17 year old Gursikhboy from Delhi

One of the youngest indians to climb Mount averest in this age...truly amazing and tremendous.He belongs to a sikh family,and from his grand grand parents,everyone has served in indian army from world war 1..Now this guy made india and Punjabii proud again...

In age of 17 its a very big deal to climb mount Everest, On 29000ft due to the harsh climate (-37degree temp)where even if you sleep more than the required time,you can die.He made @india proud. Got trophies from president of india..

little conversation with him

satsriakal sir my name is guribadat singh .By gods grace I have climbed mount everest on 21st may 2013 sir I am the youngest sikh(17years) to do so sir I faced many dificulties in climbing mount everest . my hair were frozen on the way to summit 29000ft due to the harsh climate (-37degree temp), and my sherpa(guide helper) said that he has to cut my frozen hair otherwise it would get worst but even in those conditions i didn't get my hair cut i faced many more difficulties i am prod to be a skih and did not give up. I am proud of my religion..

JJ

Prime VIP
Re: 17 year old Gursikhboy from Delhi youngest indian to cli

chadia ne munde dia