13 year old boy raped a woman in front of his friends

prithvi.k

on off on off......
13 year old boy raped a woman in front of his friends

A boy of 13 who overpowered a 20 year old woman then raped her in front of his two friends.

He subjected her to a severe beating then screamed at her ‘Do what I say or I’ll kill you’, before putting her through the ordeal of a terrifying sex attack. Then he stole her bag and phone and even took a call from the victim’s boyfriend to whom he bragged about what he had done. But after pleading guilty to charges of rape and robbery the teenager was sentenced to just three years because of his age – and because he said ‘sorry’.

A judge at Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court lifted a restriction preventing the publication of Khan’s identity after hearing details of the horrifying attack. The judge heard how Khan ran up behind his victim and grabbed her around the neck as she walked through a secluded area near Cobridge, in Stoke-on-Trent one evening in September last year.

He punched and kicked her as she lay on the ground before raping her. Robert Price, prosecuting, said: ‘She started screaming and attempted to get to her feet.

He responded by punching her in the mouth and knocked her back on the ground. ‘He stood over her and kicked her to the side of her face. He started shouting at her and warned that if she struggled he would “kill” her.’
The court heard two boys, aged 10 and 11, who knew Khan, stood nearby and shouted at him to stop. Afterwards Khan, of Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent, took the victim’s bag, containing an iPod and mobile phone.

Balal Khan – thought to be one of the youngest convicted rapists in Britain.

Boy, 13, who raped woman in front of his friends is jailed for just three years... because he said 'sorry'

A boy of 13 who overpowered a woman then raped her in front of his two friends will spend just three years locked away for his crimes.
Balal Khan - thought to be one of the youngest convicted rapists in Britain - targeted the 20-year-old as she walked home.
He subjected her to a severe beating then screamed at her 'Do what I say or I'll kill you', before putting her through the ordeal of a terrifying sex attack.
Then he stole her bag and phone and even took a call from his victim's boyfriend to whom he bragged about what he had done.
But after pleading guilty to charges of rape and robbery the teenager was sentenced to just three years because of his age - and because he said ‘sorry’.

A judge at Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court lifted a restriction preventing the publication of Khan's identity after hearing details of the horrifying attack.

The judge heard how Khan ran up behind his victim and grabbed her around the neck as she walked through a secluded area near Cobridge, in Stoke-on-Trent one evening in September last year.

He punched and kicked her as she lay on the ground before raping her.
Robert Price, prosecuting, said: ‘She started screaming and attempted to get to her feet.