13 sept 2013 Anmol sarna murder case

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
13 sept! Nirbhaya got justice, as they said faith in humanity was restored. But was it really so? I guess not! Because on the very same day, I lost My brother! Who was brutally murdered by his own childhood friends. Additionally, while he was begging for help on the streets half naked and on bare feet! More than 20 ppl saw him but no one helped him!
Yes, you are right I am talking abt Anmol Sarna!
On 13 Sept, Anmol went to his friend's place to bid him a happy farewell as his friend was leaving for Canada the next day. But who thought that such kind intentions to give a happy memory to his friends would leave to a major loss- loss of his life!

Over some argument, his friends hit a plate on his head and even some other sharp tools which are to be identified, led to 15 cms long and 2 inches deep cut on the left side of his head! They tore his shirt off, hit fists on his chest and held his ankles tightly as finger imprints were found on,his ankles as per the postmortem report. Still, Anmol the brave one was able to run away, he thought that someone would help him on the streets but unfortunately as typical of indian society no one even cared to call the ambulance. The PCR came 2 hours later when the scene occurred. And Anmol lost his life due to the brutality of the devils imposter in the face of his so called friends.

Even culprit's mother was involved, instead of showing some maturity by helping Anmol and call the ambulance she supported her devil son by lying to Anmol's mother that he is suffering from stomach infection thus we are taking him to the hospital. Thus, even she dipped her hands in Anmol's blood. She even tried to clean the blood spots and to destroy the evidence.

Is this the society we live in, where one's childhood friend is a murderer!! Faith in humanity is not restored!

The word trust has lost its meaning! Think of the mother who is still not able to accept the news of his son's death. How she was befooled by praney's mother! How her eyes have swollen, how she fainted 5 times and still not let a drop,of water enter her body.
Think of a brother, who lost his best friend and guide. Think,of a cousin who just lost his father, now lost his first cousin, one he could support on and face life once again.
Think of the father, who lost his brother last year and now his own son!
Think of his relatives and friends! Who now had a 15 cm long and 2 inches deep cut in their hearts!

Detailed postpartum report reveals that Anmol's privates were grabbed/kicked! Why?! Because there WAS a grudge, there WAS a fight! Anmol WAS beaten!!!