12-year-old girl’s rapist known to victim’s family

HoneY

MaaPeya Da LaaDLa
New Delhi: A 12-year-old girl was allegedly raped by three men in a stationary car in Delhi’s Tilak Nagar area on Thursday. Police have arrested a neighbour and detained two other people in connection with the case.

For Pooja’s (name changed to protect identity) father, life could not have been crueller. "What can I say about the punishment? I'm absolutely ruined. I can’t live anymore. I have been reduced to nothing," says the victim’s distraught father Jhawar Singh.

Twenty one-year-old Raju, who is one of the accused in the case, owns a grocery store a few metres away from the victim’s house and was known and trusted by Pooja’s family. He allegedly lured the Class 7 student into his Maruti van on the pretext of a joyride.

After driving around for a while, he along with his accomplices — Manmohan and Rajesh — stopped the car around noon and then repeatedly assaulted Pooja. They later dropped her at a desolate location and threatened her with dire consequences if she ever revealed anything.

“We had never thought something like this would happen and the accused had such a plan in mind,” Pooja’s sister Sonu says.

Reactions: 011

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
yaaar eho je cases ch afghanistan kaem jaga ae... uthe iko saza dinde ne agle hi din accused nu... chop off da weapon used in crime rofl rofl panj sat eho ji saza ure dawo banda wea to baad v janani de nede jaan to darun :bolt

maar maar ke saaleya nu tang dayo rassi te choraahe che, ta ke fir koi es tarah da kamm na ho sakey! she was just a kid... bechaari di zindagi barbaad karke rakh ditti! mere bas che hove ta farr ke saaleya di chamri udehr dawan!!!!!