11-YEAR-OLD the world’s youngest terrori

prithvi.k

on off on off......
11-YEAR-OLD the world’s youngest terrorist
'SUICIDE BOMBER' ARRESTED
An 11-year-old schoolboy whose voice hasn't broken yet but who can fire a Kalashnikov was arrested in Afghanistan -- suspected of being the world's youngest terrorist.
Abdullah, an orphan who attends a religious school in Pakistan, was nabbed with a group of Taliban fighters and is believed to be a potential suicide bomber

The youngster, who was charged with carrying explosives, is being held in a security facility in Afghanistan.
The country's youngest prisoner was interviewed in the jail of Kabul's Intelligence Service by British reporter Bill Neely of ITV News, who described his visit in London's Daily Mirror yesterday.
"I watched this little boy speak, his high-pitched voice so innocent, pouring out the detail of an adventure he had clearly relished," Neely wrote.
Abdullah learned about jihad at the religious school near Peshawar in Pakistan, Neely said. During the day the boy read the Koran and in the evenings he learned about weapons and was taught that foreigners were killing women and children in Muslim lands.
Abdullah told Neely that one day his cousin came to the school and said they were going on an outing. He walked with a group of men over the mountains and into Afghanistan.
"He was given an oversized jacket to put on -- the jacket [in which] most of the explosives were found inside," Neely wrote.
"I asked: 'How would you feel about being a suicide bomber?' "
"He said he knew he'd be in pieces," Neely wrote. "But he also knew the difference between suicide, which God forbade, and sacrifice, which is what you become if you blow yourself up, killing the non-Muslims who want to kill your family."

"Afterwards you would go straight to heaven, with 70 girls. rofl I suspect he didn't care too much about the girls. But when I asked him what he wanted to do when he grew up, he said: 'When I'm older I'll kill non-Muslims. If I don't, they'll come to our homes and kill us.' "
Neely said that while Abdullah's fate is unclear, officials may just send him back across the border to his school. With Post Wire Services

11-YEAR-OLD BOY, ABDULLAH, ARRESTED ON SUSPICION OF BEING TALIBAN TERRORIST - New York Post

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Re: 11-YEAR-OLD the world’s youngest ter

this is the pob of man made religion..prophet,god son ,, all those..their highest level is heaven only...even dog can go to heaven....well on other side for us its moksha.... Heaven (jannat,swarg) have no value.Therefor they are incomplete,temporarily religion...Nostardamus & other saints predict wll sure coms true :)
well above "Afterwards you would go straight to heaven, with 70 girls." hahhahahha damm whose that pimp who provideing galz lol