who want to marry

AnZel TearZ

Hmmmmmmmmm...............
[FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif][FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Do You Wanna Get Married?

Morning: if you do not prepare Breakfast then Taaapaaaaaakkkkkkkk kk....... ...

Evening: If you talk with girls.
Dishuuuummmmmmmmmmm mm....... ....

Night: If you Deny to take her to Restaurant. Pataaaaaakkkkkkkkkk ......... ......... ..

Its Better to be Bachelor ... J J

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

deep

Prime VIP
[FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif][FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Do You Wanna Get Married?

Morning: if you do not prepare Breakfast then Taaapaaaaaakkkkkkkk kk....... ...

Evening: If you talk with girls.
Dishuuuummmmmmmmmmm mm....... ....

Night: If you Deny to take her to Restaurant. Pataaaaaakkkkkkkkkk ......... ......... ..

Its Better to be Bachelor ... J J

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
bhaji ah tuhadi hadd beeti hai?????????????????/:roll :roll :roll :roll

jas_sandhu

JaTT kaiM ThoNu KOi VeHm?
roflroflroflrofl.............22 eh sare aj kal de ashq ne.....married te ehna cho koe nahi lagda, nahi te kudi te hath ch manja ja vellna hona c..:D

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
rabba j mainu kade khaadi peeti ch tusi koi wardaan dita hai taa main aj oh wardaaan dilo mangda haaan....

plz ina vicho kise ik da sehaj naal wea karwaade :bd

rockaclimba

If this what is happening in UK/US/CANADA/ITALEY/AUSTRALIA/NEWZELAND - then I happy I am here in Punjab.

And certainly in better shape....Yes, I want to get married and when I college used to fancy that someday some GADDIAN WALI will be my choice. I always liked their bebak smile and way they carry themselves.