Shocking But ... TRUE

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
Shocking But ... TRUE

The Baby-Jumping Festival

I'm not joking, the Baby-jumping Colacho Festival is a real annual event celebrated all over Spain since the 1620s. It consists of grown men dressed as the Devil leaping over helpless babies. Why do they do this? They represent the devils that, when they jump, they take all the evil with them leaving the babies clean of evil. Here is a snapshot of one of the weirdest religious traditions.

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
i would crucify, the parents 4 allowing this to happen to their children, and athletes----- i would chop off their legs--- and organizers------ i would feed them to lions and hyenas

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
enna gussa you are really a emotional person but your anger is right.
probably because i'm a woman- unmarried yet, but i have raised my brothers boys for the last 6 years, like a mother to them------- i feel for the babies in these pics------------------
.taran plzzzzzzzz donn b offended by my anger- you are a good guy

pps309

Prime VIP
Yes, it is risky. But I am pretty sure, they would have done all the calculations before doing that. I mean jump length is 2 babies, which is not some fir man can miss to jump. Still it is lil risky.
Edda ta even Gatka is more risky. I mean je accidently kisse de hatho kirpan slip ho je, jinni tej oh ghumaounde aa bande da gatta hi laake hatu.

amanwadhwa

Prime VIP
Yes, it is risky. But I am pretty sure, they would have done all the calculations before doing that. I mean jump length is 2 babies, which is not some fir man can miss to jump. Still it is lil risky.
Edda ta even Gatka is more risky. I mean je accidently kisse de hatho kirpan slip ho je, jinni tej oh ghumaounde aa bande da gatta hi laake hatu.

pps ji very good point.

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
probably because i'm a woman- unmarried yet, but i have raised my brothers boys for the last 6 years, like a mother to them------- i feel for the babies in these pics------------------
.taran plzzzzzzzz donn b offended by my anger- you are a good guy

lol...............y i shoud offended !! m jus sharing picz !!:an